Reviews for Seven Lives To Go
PaulieJuice chapter 8 . 12/26/2012
"-I'm just going to ignore everybody.- Robin decided firmly. He sweat dropped when Raven and Beast Boy started making out mid-sentence and fell over the back of the couch. -Just drink your juice.-"

.LINE.

I really loved this story, it made my Christmas break. But, why was Beast Boy's real name 'Beast'? That's a little odd...
Harmonious Wolf chapter 8 . 8/6/2012
EEEEE! This entire story was amazing I loved trying to place who was who and why they're could be connected back to the character from the show. I kinda guessed it was something to do with living mulitple lives at the end of the first chapter, but didn't know how it was all connected. You did an amazing job with this one ;) I'm glad I stumbled upon it
Anthony1l chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
I'mNotShortI'mFunsize chapter 8 . 11/22/2010
these are really good stories i love the way you wrote them! greeen eyes and fur was probably my favorite chapter but like i said they are all great!
Denalien chapter 8 . 2/1/2009
Ok now!First 6 chapter got me crazy,because i didn't understand what are they got to do whit the story!Than there was that 1 chapter what cleared everything!AND NOW WITH the last chapter:It's not just you made me think about to be a Bb/Rae fan,but i ALMOST THROW UP!IT'S MORE THAN SCARY!

...that's why i freaking like this story! XD Ahh man,i should have seen my face!Man,that story even make a good prank! XD
bookworm007 chapter 8 . 11/28/2007
AW. SO CUTE! i love this, so adorable. after all the sad, cute lovey-doveyness! i felt that skipping, it was so cute. happy happy joy joy, that made my dad. you are a very good writer, i cannot seem to stress this enough. you are the shit (in a good way).
bookworm007 chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
ahh, action-packed and happy! a definate breath of fresh air after all the previous doom and gloom. it's also nice how you linked together what i thought were just seven different unconnected one-shots. they are part of a larger plot, yet sand on their own as well. this chapter is also very good, you don't sacrifice quality form the sake of exposition. hooray for you!
bookworm007 chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
aww, sad but sweet. i'm glad no one died or was raped. this is definatly a bittersweet story, but a good one none the less. a shame it ends soon. but i'm definatly going to check out your other works. i've read the kibahina stuff, which was good as well, but i must say, this is better, in my opinion. once again, you are FUCKING AMAZING.
bookworm007 chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
damn, that was really depressing. like, REALLY DEPRESSING. damn. i know someone has to die in the end, and even when you write sad stuff, it's still really GOOD sas stuff. i sih there was some more happy stuff though. prehaps they live happily ever after and die of old age? i don't think that would ever happen, but still, a person can dream. once again, i must commend your fantasmagorical writing skills.
bookworm007 chapter 4 . 11/28/2007
aw, BB as a cat is so sweet! i am a cat lover (i just got a kitten a few weeks ago, so cute!) so it isn't crazy to me at all to turn down a date for your cat. i don't what that maes me though. once again, i am stunned by writing, you're a fucking wunderkind. every kind of genre, sci-fi/fantasy, historical, drama, you do them all excellently.
bookworm007 chapter 3 . 11/28/2007
so sad! and yet so beatiful. i really like how well your OC's turn out. it's hard to make good ones, but i feel like they were part of the series all along. the dialouge and tone of the story fit perfectly with the setting. like i said before, you are fucking awesome, and have got serious talent.
bookworm007 chapter 2 . 11/28/2007
holy fuck, i am struck speachless my the awesomeness of this. you are a fucking beast. this was fucking insanely good. probably the best fanfiction i have EVER READ, EVER. this was better then some professionaly published stories i've read. holy fuck that was good. i cannot get over what a fucking amazing author you are. seriously, i practically cried at the end. BEST FUCKING FANFICTION EVER.
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 8 . 4/17/2007
oh, my, god. i don't know whether i should cry or laugh. sweet and tragic.

i still don't know whether i should rejoice or not, after all, you killed Ravey and BB multiple times. lovely work though, i hope to see more of your work in TT.
beautifulpurpleflame chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
That was... very interesting. Incredibly original and very well done, if not confusing at times. An all around great job. Well done!

-beautifulpurpleflame
cratbro chapter 8 . 1/19/2007
Aww... that was such a good ending. I loved this story, especially once it was revealed what was going on. One thing bothered me, though, again and again. Your story would suddenly change in setting without warning quite often. Fix that and your story will be much easier to follow. Considering this seems to be your only TT fic and you write fics about many different series, you are forgiven for the OOC'ness your characters had. Good job.