Reviews for Forgotten Dreams
DunedainRiders chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
You make Plot Bunnies attack which is one of the many reasons as to why you are amazing! Another is your spelling is impeccable and you get me to laugh as well! So Right ON!
zammierox chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
really good story! i felt like you could have expanded on a few things but overall it was awesome! I think I'm also pretty enthusiastic because I searched 'wallflower' and narrowed my search down to like HarryPotter/English/Lily and do you realize you're the only author to complete one of these stories? ( anyway, good job!
jassyflower chapter 7 . 6/16/2008
really good-plz update soon!
blueyblonde chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
i love it
MissMarauder4487 chapter 7 . 11/5/2006
u should totally write a sequal about their 7th year! I really liked the story though!
Drunk Cow chapter 7 . 6/26/2006
Ow! this is really good! oh man, im so gona read the sequel!
bbbbb chapter 7 . 6/1/2006
what the heck was her secret
syrraki chapter 7 . 5/30/2006
This is so well written, I mean the begining was fantastic, it read like a novel, not a fan fic. I eagerly await the sequel.
Hannah chapter 7 . 5/28/2006
Hey, I really liked this story! I can't wait for the sequel. You had me sucked into the writing. I thought it was well written, and I liked the plot
IMOGEN chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
please write the sequel! make anyevil plot bunnies don't eat you.

luv imzy
HowAreYou chapter 7 . 4/19/2006
It's okay. I don't think you should've stopped it.
ShiaShadow chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Wow, I liked your story so I keep checking to see if you updated. Then I read your profile thing and got scared... I play Double Bass in my school orchestra (first chair top orchestra:)I am female. I am the same 5-30 yrs old. Have lots of bad spelling mistakes. . . hate spiders, love to read, live in America, school level is also below 12th grade, read advanced books. . . watch some of the same shows. . . Why am I saying this? I have no clue but it was feaky reading it. .. . soory for my rudeness
sumdea chapter 7 . 4/3/2006
great story. im entranced. update...
grannyHPfan chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Dear Liz,

Loved this story. How about a short, even a one shot about the summer. I think it would be great to show Lily bond into a real family and get her spark for revenge back over the summer. Perhaps even plan revenge pranks as a lead in to seventh year to confuse everything when she finds out they are paired for heads together?

Your writing is mature. Great descriptions and your mix of humor and emotions is really terrific.

Please don't leave us hanging too long. I'm hooked.

Linda K McCann