Reviews for His eyes were watching her
SweetPudding chapter 20 . 3/21/2007
AH! SO SO SO CUTE! I LOVE IT! keep writing! i wanna c more of ur work
going super nova chapter 17 . 8/14/2005
omg i luv you for killing kikyo i hate her dontk neo why besides the fact she trys to take inuyahsa away from kagome and i hate raidon he is a total a** yah but this is such a good fan fic
thepersonalbastard chapter 19 . 8/12/2005
the personal bastard chapter 18 . 8/12/2005
raidon reminds me of nonumaru with all the shard in fore head shit
Inuyasha's2hotmiko chapter 20 . 8/8/2005
aw that was soo nice! cries um but happened to naraku i gessed he died of old age and is in hell with kikyo
Animejunkies'meow chapter 20 . 8/8/2005
Interesting. Really good story. A little more mature than I exspected (okay a lot) but it was still good. Have you ever noticed that of everyone, Kagome is the one who gets kidnapped. I swear if I read one more story where she gets kidnapped I'll...* formulates plot in corner* okay well I'll look out for your Miroku Sango story!
Berrinda chapter 20 . 8/6/2005
WE! that was cute! i can't wait for your sango and miroku story! they are one of my favorite couples. welp, i think that inuyasha and kagome are the best ever. EVER! SCREW KINKY HO AND HOBO AND KUGA! (Kikyo Hojo and Kouga for all the slow people out there)

lurve,

lina
Pay Backs a Bitch chapter 20 . 8/6/2005
I thought the last chapter was the end. Is there going to be a squel?
Wenchster chapter 19 . 8/5/2005
WOW! this was a excellent story! congrats for finishing it! the lemon was fantastic! so emmotional it made me almost cry. thank you GOD for killing claypot. the witch is dead! Yay! couldn't be more happier! Inuyasha and Kagome are now mates and will have pups! double YAY! they are the best couple FOREVER! their LOVE IS SO STRONG! NEVER UNBREAKABLE! though i knew his eyes were always watching her the whole time!...and always will be!
Belinda chapter 19 . 8/4/2005
Man that was so beautiful (Yahsi-kun!)! I have tears in my eyes (Yashi-kun!)! Right that is only because i am in an emotional state, if you know what i mean...i like how you ended it! (Yashi-kun!)

YOU ARE A GENIUS (Yashi-kun!)! and yes i'm happy you killed the kinky ho. (Kinky ho ahahahhahahha)

I don't know why, but i thought that it was funny when lia whacked kagome...lmao. (Sesshy-kun) oh, but that reminds me of the bitch liya at my school...DIE! (LIYA FACE MY WRATH!) GRAH! right sorry where did that come from? (Yashi-kun) ; oh i love you too! (aw) lol

i am looking forward to your new story! (HENTAI!)

Man, i remember when i first read your story. i fell in love with it and then i forgot the name. (Yashi-kun) i made a face something like this: ;_; then i was with my sister and all of a suden it poped in my head and BAM! (BAM!) i went on the puter and yea...here i am now and it is almost 1 (1) in the morning...lol

Lina (Yashi-kun!)

You can e-mail me if you want at or at

why do i have two names i don't know. (U.U can i sulk with you? i know that was random...)

if you don't e-mail me i might do two things...cry (;_;) lol, or beat the crap out of the closest thing to me...*grabs pencil, bites, rips in half* WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LOOKING AT STUPID PENCIL! (
Kelsey chapter 18 . 8/4/2005
you're right instead of the whole "fuck me now bitch" routine we've all grown to know, a love inspired scene was a much needed break!

Unleash the bats!
Kelsey chapter 17 . 8/4/2005
dude... like, um... wow... I've reviewed a lot now haven't I? hmm... running out of things to say as well... what shall I do about that? I believe a ho down is in order... that was a little on the random side... great chapter by the way... ..
Kelsey chapter 16 . 8/4/2005
OMFG that was special! as my friend always says about inuyasha in dutch..."Ik wens dat ik hem kon bezitten maar hoe ik een huisdier als dat aan mijn ouders kon verklaren?" or in english..."I wish that I could own him. but how could I explain a pet like that to my parents?"
dragongirl chapter 15 . 7/26/2005
Hey i'm glad that you updated! I'm glad that you told us that you won't be able to update for a while. I can be paitient. I really like your story oh and i wish i owned inuyasha too he is teh hollyness..and hottness!

Yours truly,

Dragongirl
Animejunkies'meow chapter 15 . 7/21/2005
AH! That was so good! I loved it! It was sad and thrilling at the same time! oh please update as soon as you can!