Reviews for Ruby visor, no brain
Anne chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
this is really quite awful.
LOL chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
" "Oh my God, there's shit everywhere. Shit everywhere. There's shit everywhere!" Hank ranted. "My whole lab is covered in shit. Oh my God! He shit all over the walls! My whole lab is covered in bile! Oh my God!" Hank ranted frantically. Hank was so mad. He went to the nearest trash can, and he vomitted."

Ashnan chapter 4 . 6/18/2005
Very good. I enjoyed your story.

I will make a suggestion. You should find a beta reader. Someone who edits your stories before you post. They can help correct any typing, spelling, and grammatical mistakes as well as help with flow and content. I use one and I believe that most writers here do also. Many betas will only edit for specific fandoms. Mine will only beta my X-Men Movieverse stories, I have to use another to beta any comicverse stories I write. So you may need to find a seperate beta for each fandom.

I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future.
miss alora lee chapter 4 . 3/24/2005
Hey there! Sorry it took me awhile to review this chapter. My computer at school crashed while trying to review it. But anyways this story was lol funny as h-e-double hockey sticks! I can't believe that you made him eat elephant poop! Now that was some pretty good creative thinking there! Thinking outside the box! Well, I loved this story and I wanted to thank you for reading and supporting my story as well!

Ashnan chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
This had me cracking up. Very funny.

The second and third chapters had an easy flow to them. I wasn't pulled away from the story once.

Great work.

Update soon.

(Thank you for reviewing my story. I love to get reviews. I'm addicted to them.)
preciousbabyblue chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Scott's gone crazy... very funny.. please keep on writing.
miss alora lee chapter 3 . 3/16/2005
Hey this story is flipping funny! I really like it, since we all know Scott a jerk! Keep up the good work! I'll be reading! You can read mine too. It's called The Road Less Traveled! See ya!

ingrid chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Ashnan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
This story has real potential. I can't wait to see where this is going. I can see things getting really fun from here.

I do have a few bits of advice, they are meant in the nicest way.

You don't need to tell us which movie, comic, cartoon verse you are referencing. It breaks up the flow of the story. If you feel you need to, In the summary mention that the story uses elements from Movie Verse or Cartoon Verse or all verses.

Also, you don't need to tell us the characters full real name as well as codename. We know who they are. [If any of the readers don't know who they are, they can watch the movie or pick up a comic.] Repeating the names pulls the reader away from the content of the story itself.

I hope that you take my suggestions as being said in kindness as they are intended.

I really hope that you continue with this story. It's good and I am looking forward to reading more.