Reviews for Rose of the Phantom
AngelFace273 chapter 13 . 1/2/2011
Hi! I just want to say that this was a really good story, and I absolutely LOVED the epilogue. And the part with Inuyasha on a sugar rush was hilarious! I was cracking up! Anyway, I want to thank you for doing this. The Phantom if the Opera is my most favoritest Broadway musical ever! And I am a MAJOR Inuyasha otaku. So you get tons of majorly big brownie points for combining the two. Loves you! One thing though; why Hojo as Raoul? I would've thought that Kouga would work, also seeing as Kouga is 1) almost as dense as Hojo (and I say ALMOST; no one is fully as dense as Hojo), and 2) Inuyasha's rival. But hey, I still loved it, and I was torn between dying of laughter and smacking my forehead with Hojo trying to act all manly at really random moments. Thanks again for doing this! Huggles! - 3
Grayy-Sunshiine chapter 13 . 9/27/2010
I flippin' loved this,(: So great. MY favorite line was the very last; It sounded so Inuyasha,:D

-Twii-chan,(:
Kaede203 chapter 13 . 8/19/2009
i love this story i love it
Blood Raven chapter 7 . 2/20/2008
Wow! I love the story! Oh, where did you get the Princess Mononoke DVD? I haven't been able to find it ever! If you tell me, I'll give you a lollipop and pocky! Please! *holds them out, giving puppy dog pout the best an evil blonde girl outcast can* PLEAZE? Thank you very much. Still love the story. Later. XD
azuyama-chan chapter 13 . 9/12/2007
i love your story! i watched phantom of the opera before and i loved it! it was nice reading it inuyasha style! :D love your ending by the way! hope to read more fascinating works from you - azuyama-chan!
Raine44354 chapter 13 . 6/10/2007
that waz really good. it waz d 1st Phantom of the Opera fic ive read. it waz good. i luv phantom of the opera i got d vid 4 xmas. yay! lol.

*IYgal44354*
insanlynutsangie chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
That was great! Love that ending by the way. If you think I'm exaderating about the love part your wrong! At school I kept crying a little nit in class when I remembered parts of the story and the movie. It sounds crazy I know, but I can't help it. I hope I'm not freaking you out right now. Write some more stories like these plese! Gotta go,BYE!
insanlynutsangie chapter 6 . 10/1/2006
I'm crying and sobing everywhere.
insanleynutsangie chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I usually wait till the end of fic's to write my review, but tears are coming out of my eyes it's so beautiful.I'm sobing as I'm typing and my vision is being slightly blured as tears start to form. Its just so poetic(gosh I'm a sap). Thats all I have enough strength for, must get back to story before I faint of being away from it for to long. (By the way I LOVED The Phantom of the opera)
Alicia chapter 13 . 2/3/2006
Awesome story. Good job. I really enjoyed reading it.
ChIbI rIn chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
aww! i thought this story was adorable! but the mushin's death or was it manten? was kinda pointless, but no one liked him anyways.
Alyanorne chapter 4 . 1/3/2006
Hi! love your story so far. I just wanted to let you know that in chapter 4, tsubaki calls kagome a little tenshi, or angel. I think you mixed angel with ingenue, which is what they call her in the movie. I'm not sure about what it says in the book though, just thought you might want to know. anyway, can't wait to read the rest of the story!
Kat Loussier chapter 7 . 11/9/2005
I thank you for putting me in. I feel appreciated for once. -_-' I haven't read the updates because my computer had like... 50 viruses... But I do like how the story is progressing. And on an earlier subject you touched upon. I agree that there is too much R/C in Phantoms and not enough E/C, I love E/C!

My friends and I rerecorded the enitire 2004 album with ourselves singing. I was Christine(I'm a supreme soprano and my other friends aren't users... but it sounded cool!
NaughtyKagome chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
Omg...you've seen Phantom of the Opera too? Awesome! I saw it in July...wasn't it great? And I agree with you about the Christine Raoul thing...I hated that it ended up that way. You got a great fic...I loved what you've done with it. Keep up the great work..I'll be looking forward to your new one.
KIgirls chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
i want to see if sess and inu fall for the same girl! in your new story sorry for not reviewing i was grounded so pleese forgive me!