Reviews for Missing in Action
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 19 . 6/5/2010
This story was recommended by Titan5 recently. I started reading it and could not stop...

My heart ached for Sheppard and for those who were so bewildered, and injured, by him.

Simply wonderful.

Thank you.

I have added it to my favorite list.
Space1Traveler chapter 19 . 6/30/2008
I enjoyed this very much. I have often wondered what would have happened if someone was psychologically damaged by Kolya in a really bad way. I have read other fics like this and this is up there with the best of them.

I wish the show had finished Kolya off with such finality. Maybe they left it open so that he could have only been in a coma? Nagh! He's gone! Yay!

Thanks for sharing this with me.
drey'auc475 chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
hey there

i'm not sure if i have reviewed this story before, so i thought that i would now. i just wanna say that i absolutly loved this story! i thought that it was amazing. you really do have a fantastic imagination! i have read this story a few times, and it never gets old. fantastic job!
Krows Scared chapter 19 . 1/31/2006
Great story! I just read it all in one sitting and loved the whole lot. Am off now to read some more of your work and I'm sorry but I really hope the bunnies start chewing again because I like the way you write.
borgprincess chapter 3 . 10/14/2005
I've just read the part where Elizabeth gets kidnapped- seriously, I got chills up and down my spine! Good stuff!
johnliz4ever chapter 19 . 9/29/2005
Fantastic. Loved it so much. Great fic.
Dr. Dredd chapter 19 . 9/27/2005
This made me feel for both John and Kate. People expect both of them to always be there for other people; what happens when they're the ones needing assistance? It seems fitting that they turn to each other.

Great fic, and I'm holding you to your promise to write more! :-)
rogue1503 chapter 19 . 9/25/2005
Yeah! - neat finish! as always, so true to character!

Well done! - and yes - I was the A/N - so, what have you got up your sleeve? - please "post a newie soon"

Hee hee - no rest, not when you leave blatant Authors notes that way you do!
Sarahzilla chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
Oo... took me a little while to finish it there. Well done though!
Rachel Kirk chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
i loved that chapter. please write more stories!
texaslazyace chapter 19 . 9/22/2005
Great job! I really did enjoy your story and I'm looking forward to your next one. Keep up the whumping on John.
highonscifi chapter 19 . 9/21/2005
Good story! I really liked your ideas on how Sheppard would deal with mental trauma like this. Good job! Hope to see more from you soon!
Writer117 chapter 19 . 9/21/2005
YES! Very satisfying ending! The scene between John and Rodney and "hitting him in the head" was excellent. Loved it. Great story, Belisse.
Celtic Knot chapter 19 . 9/21/2005
That was a great ending to a great story. You did a wonderful job!
studio62 chapter 19 . 9/21/2005
OMG! That was awesome! Just AWESOME! Great job! The whole fic was wonderful! Luved it and i can't wait for more from you!