Reviews for A Single Night
DarkRocketX chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Col...xehanort/riku story! Yay! Its a good one too! Yeah, I know I called ansem xehanort just then but that's just me...your story is really good!
IncubusRhapsodos chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
BAD ANSEM! BAD BAD BAD ANSEM! *smacks with rolled up newspaper* poor little Riku. Good story!
AbstractNightmare chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Kyah! Been searching around for a nicely written Ansem Riku story~
Cyvivi chapter 3 . 9/8/2007
You have an exceptional talent for writing. I honestly haven't read anything as well written as this in a long while. I love your writing style.
Riku-Rocks chapter 3 . 5/23/2007
This is a very morose and twisted story.

The style is excellent, however, and the atmoshphere is set very well.

There are several sentences with missing spaces between words, in chapter two mainly.

The ending is quite fitting for this tale.

As I side note; I never would have thought this pairing could work this well.
No-Chan chapter 3 . 1/14/2007
I love to be terribly cliché, But who wouldn't read them!

If that made any sense at all, but, anyway, That was a friggen awesome story! And I agree not enough stories about Riku/Ansem, and I would add my own story but I kinda suck at them, so, ja! No story writing for me!

Anyway I loved this story! Total favorite!

A noteish thing from~

No-Chan
Femisis chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow... O.O Amazing...
azngotsushi chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
;_; so...sad...I HATE YOU ANSEM!

great story you got going here! :D nice one-shot! :)

next chapter then...oh no...im shaking...;_;
leanime chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
OMG! This is such an awesomely writen story! You kick so much arse! You are such a great writer and I admire all of your writings I've read so far! Keep up the good writing!
ansem's kid chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
mommy riku and daddy ansem love eachother weh i love them so much and please nobody call me stupid cause i'm not kay by the way neat i love this
SilverXChaos chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
T.T Write more! PLZ! I plan on working on an AnsemXRiku fic, too... *is excited*

Oh, and can I help make that gold statue you were talking about? .~

YAY!

-Mari
SilverXChaos chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Yeah... I think it was a good idea to put Riku's perspective here since you put so much of it in the last chapter. .

Still good!
SilverXChaos chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*joygasms* I love ansemXriku yaoi! You... are... amazing! I couldn't find any spelling/grammar errors or anything, and everything just flowed so nicely!

But I feel so bad for both of them! Poor Ansem, being all... er... Confused and sorry!

I'm adding this to my favorites.

-Mari
Melodysmilesalot chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
LOL all the things that enspired this story are great things! LOL great story im adding it to my favs. and im gonna read the other chapters kudos keep it up!
BisquickBismarck chapter 3 . 3/3/2006
Wonderful.

Wonderful, Wonderful, Wonderful.

I cannot express how much I love this fiction.

In every chapter I could feel the emotions of each character. In my chest, I felt the longing and pain and torment in perfect clarity.

The ending is flawless and leaves nothing to be desired; characterization is down to a T; and you kept youself in the right "person"! So many people screw a good fic with "person-hopping", but GOD [!] was this good!

Wow.

There is just no other way to express my feelings on this.

I am blown away and then some.

I want more of your writings.

Keep up the OUTSTANDING work.

:D