Reviews for To Fix A Broken Heart
LittlexWing chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Lets see. I can point out this isnt long enough which someone has done, and it's not very discriptive. Re-write this fanfic and make it longer.

And dont bother making a new one unless it's going to be better cause this is quite a dissapointment.

I dont mean to sound nasty, but you probably know the same thing, You should really work on it more, if you do, you'll most likely find it will turn out to be a better story then you thought.

- DragoonGirl15
Squibby's Baby Natsuki chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
This is a great story! Please continue!
Phoenix18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
This isn't a story, it's a conceptual synopsis. The first beginnings of the idea of a story. I'm not trying to sound nasty or anything, but really, your disclaimer is longer than the chapter. Flesh it out by about three or four thousand words, then it'll be a story.
Pierce Sable chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
[ahem] well... the fanfic was cheap, sudden and the storyline has some holes in it other that good try in the fanfic. this is how I see it from your fanfic when she pulls the trigger and afterwards.

Mahoro [Bullet-time] pulls trigger,hammer clicks rear end of bullet sparks fly, shell discards on the floor, swirling magnum bullet collides with chest through the skin muscle heart and out the body and brain shuts down in 15 minutes.

Suguru: "NO!