Reviews for Familial Ties
WillowFae chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
update soon! :)
IPAngel chapter 2 . 12/2/2006
Please update...Nice story. Keep up the good work. )
Firey Pheonix chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
i like this story a lot so hurry up and update it real quick please! please and thank you!:)
Morisato-kun chapter 2 . 7/16/2005
YAY! I like this _ Can't wait to read more! It's so refreshing having a new SM/YYH ficcie to read that's actually GOING somewhere, lol. Hope you update soon!
Sesshomaru-is-my-master chapter 2 . 7/5/2005
I love it and you should update soon please
Suntiger chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
Wow, you certainly took your time. But i appauld you. Good job! Keep it coming and.. i forget who the couples were supposed to be...
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 2 . 6/6/2005
I don't know what your style is but its one of the best I've seen! But PLEASE don't tell me you're pairing lita w/ kurama! There are like a JILLION of those! I know its your story but I just giving you feed back, but I LOVE mako/he-chan pairings and i am the only one on FF that has a story of them together T_T. I have only read one in my life w/ that pairing and now the sites been down for about two years and i can't read it anymore! So now that I know you most likely won't take my offer into consideration, would you mind ever making a mako/hiei fic?...please? Well don't worry I'll still read and review your story 'cause i love and, please update soon!

love

Tauro-Chan!
Jovianokami chapter 2 . 6/5/2005
Oh, thanks you for updating! I can't wait for the next chapter! And yes Yusuke is a hanyou only one fourth of demon blood runs in his veins so I figure Lita would have demon blood too. Oh, please consider a Kazuma pairing! I love to read about him and Mina.
dimonyo-anghel chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
ahh okay! but when you explain things can you explain why lita is called killer kino? and whoo hoo im so happy you updated! -
Hoshiko Megami chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
Pretty interesting so far! Hope you update soon!
Taeniaea chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
I Love The Chapter:2 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Sailor Taurus Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Hey! that was pretty good! I love it! i Can't wait to see what happens next! I hope you update soon!BTW I LOVE your writing style!

Well g2g

-Tauro-Chan-*-*
Anghel Ni Kamatayan chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Ouu... Is this going to be a Lita/Kurama fic? PLEASE say it is! PRETTY PLEASE!
Skysong chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Let Lita be with Kurama! I been looking for a Kurama/Lita fic on and I haven't found one till now. SO please tell me you will have Kurama/Lita couple!
dimonyo-anghel chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
i love it! is there any pairings? if soo what are they? and why dont yuuske and lita like each other? whos better at fighting issues?