Reviews for Return to Morning
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
...I am very glad I found a kindred soul. Whack Kakahsi hard, very hard on his head. Make sure the stars would explode. Then let /me/ hug him to death, alright? Okay!

That last line. That was...perfect? Wondeful? Awesome? Fits? I don't know, but I do know I love it. I love it all.
Binksy chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
wow, great fic!
birdbwainz chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
This is absolutely amazing.
brica chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
So depressing... I like it!

Wonderful story... again.

Favoriting this story for future reference, too.
LuckyTurtle chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Definitely an ending that kind of stays with you. The whole "Naruto no longer looked at him" was very fun to read. It was very kind of "scary-dramatic". Of course, that could also be because I was listening to "The Hanging Tree" from the Hunger Games movie that's coming out soon, and, if you don't know it, the song ends kind of dramatically. Coincidentally, I finished reading at the exact time the song ended, so...kind of scary. But very good! I'm really glad I read this, because it was definitely a unique one.

Thanks for the WONDERFUL writing :) Instant fav!
Uchihaflower14 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Omg, this is so sad! How mean of Kakashi. Poor Naruto. I love Naruto. You described it really well though. And you didn't exactly say it had a happy ending. My fault for thinking you were kidding. ;) Great job.
Anonymous is a pretty bad name chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow.. Your fic's not that great, but damn in your authors note no truer words were spoken... EVER.

"I'd whack Kakashi for what he done to Naru-chan, then I would huggle him to death for everything else."

That pretty sums up my weird feelings over Kakashi. I go from loving to hating him far too often xD
singwing chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Well...I'm impressed...

It isn't often that you get this much thought on why Kakashi essentially ignores Naruto and focuses on Sasuke instead. Usually, in the stories I can find, it's because Kakashi is selfish or annoying or thinks Naruto is the Kyuubi. It's not often that I see this concept about Kakashi's emotional reaction to Naruto's resemblance to the Yondaime.

What I think would be really cool would be to see this same sort of thing from Jiraiya, how it feels to be training a carbon copy of his old student all over again, what he feels when he looks at Naruto's team and sees the resemblance to his own Sannin team. I can kind of understand how inserting a reference to Sakura would interrupt the flow of this drabble, but I've got to wonder how Kakashi feels comparing this team to his old team, Naruto to Obito and Sakura to Rin. Although the lack of Sakura reference is a bit of a refreshing change from the occasional Kaka/Saku story where Naruto and Sasuke essentially disappear completely from the storyline for five chapters, reappear briefly, then disappear and don't show up again for the rest of the story.

All in all, fascinating story about a character that could have been a role model in Naruto's life, but chose to follow a pattern; I really, really love the ending, too. Great job!
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
again brilliant piece of work. your stories are really like art
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Perfect! I could think of no better reason for Kakashi to have failed Naruto so and to be repaid with the same action. I think this was even better because you didn't resort to character bashing or the other extremes that I see in fanfiction. Kakashi knew he was wrong and acknowledged when his shortcomings came back in his face. I'm going to search your work right now in hopes of finding other pieces like this for other characters.
yuhki minamitani chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
wow. so beautiful and tragic. beautifully written.
Flibber T. Gibbet chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Oh my God.

I feel wrong for chewing gum while reading this because it's like I've just desecrated something holy.

This is brilliant.
InARealPickle chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
How tragic.
Majestic Ribbons chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
I really like this. It's sad and this explains SO much...xD
kemiztri chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
i liked it...a lot. i agree with the last reviewer. 'profound' is definitely the right word to describe this piece.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »