Reviews for Who Wrote Holden Caulfield?
kidishcaresh chapter 3 . 6/12/2005
Cool story, i take it you like relena as much as i do? Which is so completely NOT. I mean she acts so preppy and she wears pink. I HATE pink!

Anyways update soon!

KIDA
Celery chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
This is a very good story. I've read a lot of fanfiction and I have never found anything like this. This story is too unique to be let go.
Becky Burke chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
I really like this and I hope you will keep writing it. I don't think that untrue things people say about you're work should matter. The point of reviews i to send compliments and contructive critism, not to hurt the author's feeling or whatnot. Please remember, a lot of us out there like your story and hope that a few comments from a few jerks aren't going to affect your writting.

Love (he, he, I've never signed a letter with "love" before!),

BEcky Burke
lolly sister chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
I like your author notes. I think of the GW fanfic community as a far-flung group of friends, and so do a lot of us. As far as Relena, or cliche, we like fanfiction for the set personalities of the GW pilots and working them into a diversity of plots; the way anyone beyond the five is used is up to the writer. She is nice, but manipulative and annoying around Heero in the series, and although outright villainization is OOC, I have the flexibility to see her used this way. Keep up the good work. After all, you are a young writer learning the craft and flamers can keep their opinions to themselves and go elsewhere. I just don't leave comments if I can't think of anything nice to say. Good job, and good luck.
annon chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
Since when did become a blog?
Dulin chapter 3 . 5/3/2005
I'm probably not going to make any friends here (not that I really care), but this quite clichéed and stereotyped, which is sad because the summary led me to expect something more. The starting idea is good, but you fall into stereotyped characterization very soon. Using 'Section One, two' and so on to break scenes makes it difficult to read. We have no exposition scene, no real explanation of what is going on.

And seriously, if Quatre thought he was going to die, do you really think the first thing that would come to his mind would be that he hasn't inherited his father's money ? That's ridiculous.

Oh, and drop the longish author notes at the end of a chapter. When I read a fic, I couldn't care less about the author's life. If you don't have anything important reason to make them, then don't. I don't read GW to know about your brother.

And, no Relena is not an uninportant character in Gundam Wing, she is a central character. Watch the show again. You not liking her is not a excuse to bash her, and she is not 'put to good use by being made a villain' when it's done clumsily.
Jasmine Starlight chapter 2 . 5/2/2005
I live on this street!
JadedSoul chapter 3 . 5/2/2005
I'm glad you updated. I absolutely loved the P.S. on Heero's note to his mom, I actually laughed out loud earning me a few strange looks from the people around me, but oh well. Your cats sound adorable (i have four cats myself, plus two dogs, two horses, and an additional two cats at my dad's house.) Can you tell I'm an animal person? lol. I'll be waiting for your next update!
sindy chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
hey nice chap thanks!

btw u can email me if u need someone to talk I'm not too good... But I will like to help in any way posible (pokenicole18 )
ZaKai chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
This is getting quite interesting. Keep it up.
JadedSoul chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
I'm really enjoying this. I can't wait for your next update!
Zapperbug chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
very nice. keep writing more chapters and i'll keep reading them
sindy chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
ohh I love the angs please continue wich pairing will be in the fic_
JadedSoul chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
This is a good start. I'm very interested to see where you end up going with this so please update soon!
Verity chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Intriguing; pray do continue.