Reviews for seeing your world from the outside
Lunaliceazreal chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
Wow !
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Extrordinary.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
*sits in a puddle of tears*
KrisEleven chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Really well written. What a sad, beautiful look into the old story. Good job.

KrisEleven~
jj-chan chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
i-i have NO WORDS.

...okay, maybe i do. XDD this is the little mermaid fic i've always been waiting for. everything felt just right, plausible and brilliant and i really admire your prose.

thank you so much!
wolfly chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
I love this. So much.
mellish chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wonderfully done. The wording was subtle, beautiful, simple but full of meaning. This story had just the right amount of romance, sadness and fairytale turns of phrase, and it was gorgeous. The emotions were powerful, the dialogue effective, and the darker take on the aftermath of the average happily-ever-after was well-executed. Great job.
Diary chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
I enjoyed this.
irishais chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
That was absolutely beautiful. I love Ariel's subtle pain throughout this, and you have Eric's wonder about all things in the sea so perfect. Beautiful.
frak-all chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
Wow. This is just-Wow.

I always love it when people take Disney stories and reach deeper. This is certainly deep. Very, very deep.
CrimsonCobwebs chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
I love it. It's beautiful, but so incredibly sad. You've turned disney fluff to something realistic and harsh, and I love it.
deactivated account 999 chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh mah god. This made me cry.
Ariel Lenore chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That was a very beutiful poem. It had lots of vivid imagery, and it fit the characters very well.

the ending confused me, but I guess it's up to the reader to guess what Eric and Ariel REALLY want.

There is one thing I can think of. I only saw the ending of the little mermaid two. so I have no idea how she became a mermaid. And of course, if Ariel can turn into a human being, then surely Eric can.. get what he wants.. temporarily?

; hm...
skele-gro chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Beautiful.
Fair-Ithil chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This is beautiful. A mature look at the tale and the characters and I do believe I'm in love. Thank you for writing.