Reviews for Imperfect
SJlikeslists chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
This was very cute. The fact that he missed when he went to kiss her just fit perfectly.
Callout chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
The characters were not like the characters in the manga. Like they're not themselves. Like naruto would be the one to openly admit love for Hinata.

I guess I don't like it when Naruto just magically likes her. Idk it kinda lacks development.
Ghost Angel14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS-AAAH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSAAAAHHH. THATS MY BOY RIGH THERE. I KNEW HE COULD DO IT. But good job to you to really nice work.
danielpaul chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This was a super sweet and well-written story. Your depiction of Naruto and Hinata was perfect...Hinata is such a wonderful character...with Naruto...in this guy's mind. Your pacing of the story was perfect...you let it play out and didn't rush.
TheBlackSeaReaper chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
that is so very sweet. loved it.
Chloewow chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
That was the fluffiest thing I've ever read in my life. BRAVO!
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Aww, that was so friggin adorable! In the series, I wish that Naruto could just see how Hinata is much better for him than Sakura. *sighs* Oh well.

Great job with this!
Satirical Prose chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
So sweet and cute! Hooked me right from the beginning, kept my attention through out the whole fic, and left me dreading the ending (even if I did find it to be adorable).
Kenjo chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
Awwww... How sweet!:)
lovelyell chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Very sweet and believable! A great read I hope you continue to write
miranda chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
this is such a cute story i loved the part where he said he forgot his "girl".
taintedlegacy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Nice story! Loved the fluff!
imatwilightfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
this story leaves me saying aww! its really nice though there are a few grammatical errors..
djnrjg chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
you sutpid
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Well... I didn't 'really' want to review and all... but... Since you said please and all and I thought it would be rude not to, I decided to review.

As far as I'm concerned, this story or plot or whatever is fine the way it is. I enjoyed it. And, it's one of the Hinata/Naruto pairings that I can deal with that isn't so unbearable.

It's also very reasonable. Nice work you have.