Reviews for I Miss My Mind the Most
KF fan chapter 14 . 11/5/2006
Awesome. In a way I kind of like the nebulous conclusion you gave this rather than a simple, I'm Robin again! or He's stuck as Dick with no hope of remembering. This is definitely one of the couple best stories I've read on fanfiction. You did a great job of the characterization of Del which must've been very hard.
KF fan chapter 13 . 10/2/2006
Very good chapter. I can't wait to see how this resolves to see which reality is the true one. The plot is similar to Flash issue #300 but much more intricate than that story.
Nyc-animechick chapter 5 . 8/31/2006
Wow. So far great! I'm too tired though & have to finish later, but I can't wait to see if this is all real or a dream or if he escapes or what. Magnifique
KF fan chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
Terrific. The whole thing holdst together perfectly. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
KF fan chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
At the risk of seeming repetitive and redundant and unable to form original commentary of any sort, let me say, "Wow".
KF fan chapter 10 . 8/29/2006
Wow. I don't know what else to say. Excellent storytelling and an original plot. Kudos!
bamchickawow chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
your story is really good but a lil confusing...i like how u made rob and rae a couple at least thats what i think...pls update soon!rob rae foreve!
KF fan chapter 7 . 8/29/2006
Loved all the stops on the tour of his one time team members. Nice job with this.
KF fan chapter 3 . 8/29/2006
Um, this is freaking brilliant so far. Seriously. This is terrific stuff. Excellent storytelling!
Sora Kohaku chapter 8 . 2/6/2006
Whoa, uh, did she just do some mind control thingie? Thingie...heh. Sorry, it amuses me greatly. Now, how are the two going to get together if Del just bailed him out? Eh, now I'm confusing myself, I should just wait and see.
Sora Kohaku chapter 7 . 1/14/2006
Oh, I just love stories like this! I hope you update soon, I want to see what Robin will do.
AxRKeyblade9 chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
good job! keep going, or i will get ticked and go in to a bratty wrath (or female doggy, whichever one sounds better to you) lol
TigerHelix chapter 5 . 5/9/2005
Woah...Nice.

Heh, don't run with scissors...
XcrimsonroseX chapter 5 . 5/8/2005
That was really good.
AxRKeyblade9 chapter 4 . 4/26/2005
gosh, why do you make such SHORT chapters? I want more LONG chapters! its really good