Reviews for Nights Like These
xCharlie-Groupiex chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Aww! Love the happy ending. Very original idea, good job.

xox Lost-Inuyasha
PartayyyyLikeARockstarr chapter 1 . 2/17/2007
aww this was so cute! good job!
Cupcake Mojo chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Ohmigawsh. This story made me squee like a little fangirl. I loved it! Thank you so much for writing it. It made my day. I go crazy for a good Charlie/Claire story, and this one is spectacular. Keep up the great work, love!

-Tori
Charlie4claire chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
So sweet. Liked the bit about Claire calling Charlie names if she wanted to. Made me laugh. Keep writing!
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Sweet, adorable, great! :D
Emma chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
wow! that was beautiful, had near tears in my eyes! the diary entry from charlie was the best part, well done, i hope to see some more
Embrace Me Like A Star chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
Wonderful, as usual.

I'll join you in that letter writing, theprettiestkungfuknight! ;)

x Liz
KatyEllen chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Very good! There are few C/C stories I like and I really, really enjoyed this.
theprettiestkungfuknight chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is really good! Charlie and Claire had better hook up of I'll be writing a very long hate letter to JJ Abrams!
CriesofCapricorn chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
AW! This was adorable! I love Charlie's letter to Claire - "(Just so there’s no confusion, you’re the only Claire on the island.)" - LOVED that line... Great work.
Gallifreyan Ginger chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
And that deserves a MASSIVE Aw! Loved it...it's not going in my favorites! :-)
xMegh chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
aw!

this is so adorable! please keep writing- talent like yours shouldnt go to waste

luv always*

meg
Foreveraharmonyfan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I loved it. Cute and sweet. I liked the letter Charlie wrote to Claire telling his true feelings. Hope to see another story soon.
Me chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Huh, this is what I WISH would happen on the show. When will they stop drawing this thing out and get down to business? Yay for his completely fluffy, yet exactly what I wanted, fic.
megelizabethvh88 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*cries* that was really sweet, I loved it. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful. Everything is wonderful...*sighs*