Reviews for How Coke and Pop Rocks Found Me Love
The bird lover chapter 9 . 4/9
So cute and cheesy! I normally don't like cheesy things but you made it work in some ways which is a lot! So good ! Plz do make a sequel!
KeShauna chapter 5 . 12/29/2015
Lol how funny
KeShauna chapter 4 . 12/29/2015
How cute and adorable and mostly funny
KeShauna chapter 3 . 12/29/2015
So Ryann is a girl or a boy and who is that things daddy
KeShauna chapter 2 . 12/29/2015
Ooooohhhhhhhhh I wonder if Robin will tell what happens
KeShauna chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Wow who is that little boys daddy robin orobot beastboy I'm so confused
Guest chapter 9 . 11/12/2015
plz make sequel of raven telling Ryann the story of robin meeting her emotions
BonesGirl447 chapter 9 . 3/23/2015
For the last chapter I could only wonder where the other Titans were if not in Jump City.
Must quit chapter 5 . 1/8/2015
I must quit and conserve what's left of my brain cells. This hypocritical trash isn't the worst crap I've read, but it's still another floater waiting to be flushed. Seriously? Sixteen and working in a bar ... oh, a club. Strip T-or-D with soda and Pop Rocks? I should have quit sooner, but some writers can hit a stride and start writing something decent. But rather than risk it, I'll just bail here. Perspective reader: If you're into horrible story lines, total stupidity, awful syntax and ... well, crap ... THIS is the story for you! / 'jsm
Free chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This is a beautiful story. But Raven is not really so emotional like here and besides this pair too quickly began an affair. But despite this thank you very much for this story.)))
Rainbor123 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
OH OH OH PLEASE HAVE/MAKE A SEQUEL
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
OMFG! I would pay 10 bucks to see Robin shirtless!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I just like RaexRob.
NANLIT chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
I liked this. A couple things though. Wouldn't they have been sleeping together for 18 years since they're 36 and they got together at 18? And wouldn't Robin be Nightwing by now? And what are Ryann's and Rory's alter egos?
ravenrobin love chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
my fav it chapter is clubing lol it awsome :)