Reviews for How Coke and Pop Rocks Found Me Love
plz make sequel of raven telling Ryann the story of robin meeting her emotions
BonesGirl447 chapter 9 . 3/23
For the last chapter I could only wonder where the other Titans were if not in Jump City.
Must quit chapter 5 . 1/8
I must quit and conserve what's left of my brain cells. This hypocritical trash isn't the worst crap I've read, but it's still another floater waiting to be flushed. Seriously? Sixteen and working in a bar ... oh, a club. Strip T-or-D with soda and Pop Rocks? I should have quit sooner, but some writers can hit a stride and start writing something decent. But rather than risk it, I'll just bail here. Perspective reader: If you're into horrible story lines, total stupidity, awful syntax and ... well, crap ... THIS is the story for you! / 'jsm
Free chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This is a beautiful story. But Raven is not really so emotional like here and besides this pair too quickly began an affair. But despite this thank you very much for this story.)))
Rainbor123 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
OMFG! I would pay 10 bucks to see Robin shirtless!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I just like RaexRob.
NANLIT chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
I liked this. A couple things though. Wouldn't they have been sleeping together for 18 years since they're 36 and they got together at 18? And wouldn't Robin be Nightwing by now? And what are Ryann's and Rory's alter egos?
ravenrobin love chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
my fav it chapter is clubing lol it awsome :)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
4 Graysons? Ryann, Raven, Robin, and who? and what happened to everyone else? nice story, and i love what robin did...i wish some guy would do that to me.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
raven has very, very, very, very awesome connections...
GhostWriter7737 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
good story. like it lots :P
Alekin chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
this is so sweet! I love the idea of the family Grayson in the T tower! :D so great!

And I loved your story very much...Any chance for a secuel? Robin meets Raven's emotions? OMG! I wanna read that! XD

Great great story. Keep writing!
Xweetok chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
ravenrocks3922 chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
I liked it it was awesome But I was wondering if you could make one exactly like that or well similar but with rae and bb thank you!