Reviews for How Coke and Pop Rocks Found Me Love
Rainbor123 chapter 9 . 3/2/2013
OH OH OH PLEASE HAVE/MAKE A SEQUEL
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
OMFG! I would pay 10 bucks to see Robin shirtless!
A Darker Heaven and Hell chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry I just like RaexRob.
NANLIT chapter 9 . 1/30/2010
I liked this. A couple things though. Wouldn't they have been sleeping together for 18 years since they're 36 and they got together at 18? And wouldn't Robin be Nightwing by now? And what are Ryann's and Rory's alter egos?
ravenrobin love chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
my fav it chapter is clubing lol it awsome :)
AngelBornOfHell chapter 8 . 4/8/2009
4 Graysons? Ryann, Raven, Robin, and who? and what happened to everyone else? nice story, and i love what robin did...i wish some guy would do that to me.
AngelBornOfHell chapter 6 . 4/8/2009
raven has very, very, very, very awesome connections...
GhostWriter7737 chapter 9 . 8/6/2007
good story. like it lots :P
Alekin chapter 9 . 1/25/2007
this is so sweet! I love the idea of the family Grayson in the T tower! :D so great!

And I loved your story very much...Any chance for a secuel? Robin meets Raven's emotions? OMG! I wanna read that! XD

Great great story. Keep writing!
Xweetok chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
O PERVERT GIRL! YOU'RE DRUNK! NICE ONE.
ravenrocks3922 chapter 9 . 8/8/2006
I liked it it was awesome But I was wondering if you could make one exactly like that or well similar but with rae and bb thank you!
BajanBoy chapter 9 . 4/10/2006
Aww i like the way you tricked Raven into marrying him. Loved it and the ending too
cool chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
nice story

FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL NAMED RUTH WAS SITTING AT HOME EATING TACOS WHILE BABYSITTING HER BROTHER WHILE HER PARENTS WERE OUT GETTING 9:00 SO SHE PUTS HER BROTHER TO BED AND HE FALLS ASLEEP WATCHES TV AND AT 1:27am THE PHONE PICKS IT UP AND A VOICE THAT SOUNDS SAYS SOMETHING IN A FOREIGN LANGUAGE THAT SHE CANNOT UNDERSTAND SO SHE JUST HANGS LATER ON AT ABOUT 3:13 THE PHONE RINGS SAME VOICE COMES ON THE PHONE HE SAYS CHECK YOUR BROTHERS ROOM! AND SHE SAYS WHO ARE YOU AND WHATS YOU PROBLEM?THEN SHE HANGS GETS SCARED AND GOES AND CHECKS HIS ROOM JUST IN OPENS THE DOOR AND SHE SEES HER BROTHER HANGING FROM THE CLOSET DEAD!SHE CALLS THE POLICE AND THEY COME RIGHT DO THE WHOLE INSPECTION THING AND SHE GOES TO COURT AND THE JUDGE FINDS HER GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER OF HER BROTHER PELSWICK OSWALD THE WAS SENTENCED TO LIFE IN IS NO JOKE ITS A TRUE STORY OF A DEAR FAMILY IN FORK CITY, HAUNTS THOSE WHO DO NOT RE-TELL HER SYORY AS SHE THINKS THAT ITS THEM WHO MURDERED HER DEAR YOU DO NOT SEND THIS TO 15 PEOPLE IN THE NEXT 313 MINUTES SHE WILL APPEAR AT YOUR BEDSIDE AT 3:13 AND TORCHER AND HANG YOU JUST AS IT WAS DONE TO HER BROTHER.I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A JOKE ITS REAL AND THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES FOR DISBELIEF IN THE DEATH OF PELSWICK OSWALD THE THIS
Peppertip chapter 9 . 2/24/2006
that was realy good you need to do a sequel
Cokeeeeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 1/17/2006
Raven so dosen't like Robin and Robin so dosen't like Raven so you should go fuck R-Kelly you mixed bitch.

Starfire and Robin were meant to be. Raven and Beastboy were meant to and Terra were meant to and Cyborg were meant to be with each other!

And That's how it should stay...Now do you hear me you better be listening to me you ugly bastard!