Reviews for You Can Get Out of The Car Now
Mellen42 chapter 17 . 3/30/2023
Excellent story!
Msdib chapter 17 . 7/1/2022
Great story! Nice pace, a good amount of angst and a very funny ending!
Sara7arf chapter 17 . 12/22/2021
the definition of fine writing...thank you so much for writing this
Vadercat60 chapter 17 . 4/6/2021
I really miss her character, she was such a great foil to Tony.
dragonBug27 chapter 17 . 10/24/2019
Talk about tough love
AlaskanFan chapter 17 . 2/1/2017
WOW - great character development. Nicely done!
Elanshaw chapter 17 . 6/7/2016
This was "real" writing. You didn't make anything over the top, no melodrama.
Just some honest writing about someone in pain and the people around him being there for him and helping him to get back to where he should be. This is one of the best fics from the episode I have read. Great great work.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/30/2016
Loved it! A totally new approach! Bravo, more, more!
missblueeyes63 chapter 17 . 11/3/2015
Enjoyed it very much. Thanks for writing and sharing this story.
WhistlingWolf chapter 17 . 10/19/2015
Very, very interesting!

Good that Tony recovers, and I think indeed it can break you killing somebody who you share a bond with.. Sometimes, you jsut connect with people, though it happens rarely :)
Though Jeffry was fairly scary with his neck slicing and all..

Ty :)
edinarowe chapter 17 . 10/16/2015
I know is an old story, but us the best one so far about Chained... Thanks!
Guest chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
You'll never see this, but I wanted to write anyway that this was a fantastic story, from start to finish !
VG LittleBear chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
Hi, simply amazing what you did with this story. I enjoyed every single chapter. Starting with the last scene in the car with Jeffrey, you spun an entire sequel that I only wish had made it to the show. Gibbs was so true to his early self, and Tony and Kate were perfectly drawn as well. Congratulations!
Thanks and cheers!
Cha'90 chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
That part about the dog is just hilarious! Great story.
Bestfriendsfan chapter 17 . 8/5/2013
I loved this story and couldn't put it down. The characters were perfect, just as you would expect IC and Tony's predicament broke by heart a little bit. Gibbs final way to bring him back was reckless, dangerous and liable to backfire... So, very exactly gibbs.
Great writing... So much superior to much of what I read on here. Congratulations!