Reviews for You Can Get Out of The Car Now
Rinne chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Wow. Great chapter!
AndyCake chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
Wow. Just... wow. There are so many beautiful, beautiful lines in this chapter, I just couldn't begin to quote some of my favourites. I was just rereading the other chapters yesterday, so what a perfect time for an update! This is really a fabulous character study of everybody; Tony, Kate, Gibbs. Loved the little details (I'm sure it was Gibbs who decided Kate should take the truck, rather than a car) and the seamless way you switch between different character's poignant POV. Please update REALLY SOON!
Tweeter chapter 12 . 10/11/2005
You know, I love this story, I really do. It's on my Story Alert, but I gotta tell you, there's so much time between updates that I forget what's going on. This, and your other story, which is also on my story alert.
hauntedhope chapter 11 . 10/5/2005
Oh my goodness. PLEASE hurry and update! This is my favorite fanfic out there right now. I've tried to comment before but for some reason it hasn't let me... hopefully this one will work! MORE MORE MORE!
Shadow's Kai chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I've just finished reading all the chapters of this so far & I'm trying to think of something clever to say, but all I can come up with is "WOW!"

Please, please, please write/post some more soon... it's just too good to leave it there
sinj chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
Another great chapter. As I've said before, but feel I should say again, you are doing a superb job in building the tension and the emotions of the characters. Hope that you update soon.
Kadyann chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
Loving this story very much! Looking forward to more chapters.
gotmilk chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
I *love* that you tied in the movie! AWESOME! :D
rozzy07 chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Now I am ready to blub big style after reading this wondeful chapter. And yes I would encourage anyone out there who has yet to see the 'Defiant Ones' to watch this great film and then come back with fresh eyes and reread this entire story again. The importance of those two characters in the film to how Tony is now reacting is pivotal to this great story. You've given me drama, angst and enough heartfelt moments to make even the most stone hearted potentially blub - this is what makes a good story great.

So, Flo' go write more great stuff and post double quick speed as waiting for the last update has left me bereft of any finger nails!
devil3567 chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
i love this story i hope you can update soon.
Zassa chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Good chapter!
shirik chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
i wish you couls write few lines about that movie. i dont think i'll have the chance to watch it. iadore your ability to find these new ides on each chapter to make the plot continue in such an interesting way. it makes me feel like you did a big research befor writing this story!

tnx and please update soon.
chaser1 chapter 11 . 9/18/2005
Love it. Please update soon.
Rinne chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Great chapter.
Sarai chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
Nice chapter. I've never seen that movie.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »