Reviews for You Can Get Out of The Car Now
Emily chapter 17 . 5/5/2013
Great story! You really rounded out an episode that I always liked but saw some missed opportunity to be better. Thanks!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 17 . 2/5/2013
Glad Tony was able to get back to his old self. Gibbs was sneaky but it worked.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 9 . 2/5/2013
"Gibbs doesn't have to, he just glares at his blood and it clots on command," Kate stated. Haa
HouseMDforever chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
"Gibbs doesn't have to, he just glares at his blood and it clots on command." A patented Gibbs Glare can solve just about anything. ;D Definitely picking up on this later when I'm logged in.
HouseMDforever chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I could practically hear Tony saying that... "Of course that would be a tough assignment, whoever it is will have to win White's trust, get him to lead them to the antiquities. It would take someone with charm, charisma... intelligence." And then Gibbs' response. XD Great story! Definitely favoriting when I log in later.
HouseMDforever chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
Loved Gibbs smashing his phone when someone called to ask about the Beetle again... "DO I LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO WOULD OWN A SQUISHY LITTLE CAR, MCGEE!?"
HouseMDforever chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Oh, Tony! D: Really like this, everyone's very IC.
HouseMDforever chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Ahhh! There really aren't enough fics that take place in seasons one and two. Pretty pumped to continue with this, especially since my favorite Kate is present, un-shot and accounted for. Chained was a great episode, interested to see where this goes...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/26/2012
I think Tony should have left and not taken the bait that Gibbs did. He should have gotten another job were he's treated better, Gibbs is a real bastard and he'll always treat Tony like shit..
BuckeyeFan00000 chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
I've seen 'Chained' many times and don't know why this thought never came to me before. Even thought Tony wasn't a hostage I think he might have been suffering from Stockholm Syndrome from being attached at the hip, so to speak, for several days. I never actually believed it when Tony said: "I really liked him, Boss" so if he had Stockholm it would account for him saying it. For me Tony isn't so much as a dupe to fall for the bumbling idiot that White made himself out to be.

Thank you for indulging my random thought.
lilawonder chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Great story! I love the exploration of Tony's reaction. The ending was hysterical!
Madances chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Hi, Thanks for the story. I did enjoy it. Tracy
Fiction Ghost Writer chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
Great story. That was really a big risk for Gibbs to take but totally in character!
Doni chapter 17 . 8/10/2010
Great story...even though Gibbs was especially bastardly.
Greysh chapter 17 . 7/9/2010
lol great prank Kate :)

Nice fic! I'm glad that tony came back.
391 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »