Reviews for You Can Get Out of The Car Now
Net Sparrow chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
I just re-read your story once more. love your story so much, the best Chained-aftermath, definitely better than in the series. A great episode with a great ending on TV, but I love to see a hurt and shocky Tony the more. Tony assumed to be a criminal in hospital because of the cuffs and maybe therefore without sympathy from the doctors and nurses must have been painful. Gibbs was the best how he brought Tony in the saddle again. Doggie Kate was the icing on the cake in the epilogue. Such an excellent story !
Livia2001 chapter 17 . 5/31/2010
Excellent story! Now I really have to watch that movie lol
Sparkiebunny chapter 17 . 4/1/2010
Wow, this story was amazing. Great hurt!Tony, heartwrenching yet funny, and beautifully written. Awesome job! :D
msdarque chapter 17 . 3/6/2010
Absolutely fantastic story!

Up and down and up and down again... excitement and tears all over everything- I greatly enjoyed reading it.

The characters were well portrayed, nicely written, amazing fantasy. ;)

Congrats and lots of stars!
Mulderette chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
Wow. This is such an amazing story. I just loved the plot and the characterizations. It all rang very true to me and was the perfect ending to the episode. Wonderful work.
Hermione's Shadow chapter 17 . 5/27/2009
lol, go kate!
Azamiko chapter 17 . 4/18/2009
_
iamkagomeiloveinuyasha chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
i love it, i really really do :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 17 . 4/1/2009
I really loved this story you did a wonderful job.
Taylor chapter 17 . 3/23/2009
Enjoyed. The dog mentioned in the series is spelt Shih Tzu and is pronounced Sheed Zoo for the misinformed.

I did like your story. I don't like all the chapters everyone delivers - what's wrong with one single very long chapter?

Good Stuff
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 17 . 3/9/2009
wonderfully done, i've been trying to find a tag like this for this episode. thanks for it :)
cymraes chapter 17 . 11/9/2008
very impressed by your handling of the characters, the lack of sentiment, but full disclosure of the emotional reactions
krage chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
interesting direction to take the episode, it was a very emotional one for tony. Good story so far
Denouement Intrusion chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
Oh man. This IS the story I wanted to write about this episode. Just really wonderful. I'm really enjoying your work.

I can't think of enough good things to say - beautifully complete characterizations, deep, elegant and engaging plot, riveting and compelling pacing, just, really great stuff.

I'm enjoying myself a lot here in your catalog ;).
Blindbadger chapter 17 . 2/15/2008
Hello there,

This was a wonderful tag to an equally wonderful episode. I adore your descriptions, especially the shattering of something inside Tony. Beautiful!

"You can get out of the car now" - So simple and yet so succinct. In all honesty, what I found most intriguing about this story was that that phrase not only told me of the trouble Tony was having, (of how he was, metaphorically, still stuck in the driver's seat of that car), but also the trouble Gibbs was having, simply because was right beside Tony inside "that car" and that he couldn't/wouldn't leave until Tony had.

I throughly enjoyed this story. Thank you ever so much for sharing.

Take care