Reviews for You Can Get Out of The Car Now
Laura-trekkie chapter 17 . 8/5/2007
Excellent story. I loved the characterisations as they each dealt with Tony's reactions and their own. I think you did a great job conveying Tony's angst and distress and confusion in a way that kept things necessarily confused, but allowed the reader in at the same time. I also particularly enjoyed the look into what Gibbs kept hidden, the almost paternal feelings he had for Tony and the fear he felt at the idea of losing him. I liked his plan for bringing Tony round and was very glad that it worked so well.
jm chapter 17 . 3/26/2007
What a terific story! I always felt that there was a huge tension at the end of that episode, with Gibbs' akward inapropriate comment jarring with Tony's vulnerability. It feels like you picked up on that opportunity to explore much more deeply and realistically. Thank you! I'll keep looking out for your work!

jm
Tacpebs chapter 17 . 3/15/2007
That story was cool.
Ivy3 chapter 17 . 1/3/2007
I really loved this story. I thought it was rather harsh at the end of the episode, when Tony admits to liking the guy and all Gibbs can think to say is "Yeah, I can tell." I needed more katharsis and your fic dealt with Tony's issues head on in a very satisfying way. Gotta hand it to Gibbs, he did bring Tony back.
Obsessed Pam chapter 17 . 12/13/2006
Hi Judith,

It's way past my bedtime but I just had to stay with this story to the bitter sweet end. Oh to end on such an amusing note after all the painful emotion we've been through. Quite an accomplishment. The story was beautifully written and utterly compelling. I'm just sorry it had to end, but at least I have your other stories to look forward to tomorrow.

Many thanks, it was simply brilliant.

Obsessed Pam chapter 4 . 12/13/2006
In much of the NCIS fiction I've read there is very little depth given to Kate's character, but you have excelled in revealing just what an emotional person she is when it comes to the possiblity of losing her colleague. So well done.

And now I'm longing to know what Gibbs has whispered into Tony's ear!

Obsessed Pam chapter 3 . 12/13/2006
Your quality of writing such an angst ridden piece is exceptionally good. I found myself racing to read the words trying to keep up with the speed of Gibbs' and Kate's need for help to arrive. I'm going to have to go back and read it a little more sedately so I can really appreciation your choice of language.

Do you honestly realise how rare it is to find a work of this calibre. I just hope you've written a mass of other stories so my next few hours will truly be brilliantly happy ones.

Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Excellent build-up of tension, and the hook at the end has me wriggling in anticipation.

julinka chapter 17 . 9/12/2006
What a very touchy story. I really liked the way you described Tonys turmoil and struggle to come back to his old self after such a traumatic event he had to endure. In spite of the fact that I resent the way you have Gibbs handle this situation, I think it is the only way he would know how to help a friend overcome something like this.

The Epiloge though was not to my liking! I dont think Kate would do such cluster fuck! My opinion of her always was/is, that she gives Tony everything he does ten times back, but she knows when to be sensitive about the feelings of people, who have gone through a lot lately.
The Swordsman chapter 17 . 9/4/2006
That was a freakin' awesome story! I'm lookin' forward to reading more of your work in the future!

The Swordsman
AngelicVampiress chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
brilliant story
FunnyDays chapter 17 . 2/4/2006
Simply fantastic..as usual!I really love the way you write!Never thought about writing a book or something like that?

Fantastic..

bye bye

ps. We're all waiting for an update of your "caught between a rock & a gibbs"!For people who don't know this fic yet:go and read NOW, you won't be disappointed!
Liz chapter 17 . 1/13/2006
wow. That was an AWESOME ending! I laughed my head off! Too funny.I love the charactyer portrayl inyour story, it is dead on, I love their interaction! I can't wait for more of your work and I genuinely hope there will be forthcoming stories!
Malinda4242 chapter 17 . 1/11/2006
Bravo, well done. You have their voices down pat as well as the humor mixed with drama and 'angst' that we love so much.

Thanks for finishing this story, the ending was just right, as well as hilarious. :P

M
rozzy07 chapter 17 . 1/10/2006
Judith, what a brilliant ending. The revelation that Gibbs had orchestrated Tony's involvement with confrontation with Ward was wonderfully laid open by Kate. The fact that her initial anger evaporated with the understanding that Gibbs actually cared about Tony was wonderful. Then you had me in stitches with the re-emergence of that cute bike-rider (don't you just love a man in leathers?)and his 'finding' of Katie! Poor Tony's smart mouth surely came back to haunt him at this point. The sexual chemistry he might have wanted to engage with the original Kate was certainly on the agenda with your newly acquire 'Kate' - and the 'le humping of leg' scene was hysterical. Great story from start to finish and I have my fingers x'd for a new one from you soon.. Please!
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »