Reviews for Odds and Ends
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Great story! I enjoyed it!
InfiniteThought chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
I must say I am not normally a fan of anything except sam/jack but this, this is a piece of art. This is how romance fanfics should be and I read it with a smile on my face.
LockBox22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Great oneshot.

I liked it all, especially the last part with Alan, it was really great.

Thanks for sharing.
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was really cute.
Safe runner chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I simply love this. It's cute and funny. write more like this
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
E! Very awesome!

And congrats on your nomination!
moothril chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
XD I give you mad props for doing this crossover. SG-1/Numb3rs...bwahaha. Highly enjoyable, I like your choice of characters! I also think you've gotten down Charlie's awkwardness well. :D Great job
deichtine chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Very well done! I love your descriptions, especially the sensory descriptions of what Charlie is experiencing. You have a beautiful writing style. Very effective use of the present tense, which is very difficult to do. I hope you will write a sequel or at least more Numb3rs stories!
marie the fallin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
aww i would have never thought of a sam and charlie fic very creative
Commodore Norrington chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Whoa...well done! Never would have thought of such a crossover, but you pull it off with grace. ('Course, my SamJack affinity kind of gets in the way...but for such a piece of writing I'm willing to temporarily suspend it.) Wonderful!
Kat-Renee Kittel chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
I've never watched numb3rs. I saw an add once, but I really don't remember what the show is supposed to be about. Yet your story really made sense. I can see Sam liking this guy, and the walk in the rain was a really nice touch.

I'd like to see Charlie called back to Stargate for some reason, or get to go on a mission as a consultant. And he and Sam get stuck in some situation. That would be fun to see. Write On...
Reven Eid chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
how wonderful but sad
DianeB chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh, very clever, my dear. A nice, plausible blending of two worlds, with nice, plausible romance to boot! Good job. I truly hope this was not the last time Charlie will see Sam.
sohard2c chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
VERY GOOD story, I loved that it covered the subject without getting too long & tneder without being sappy. It sets up a possible return visit of these casual lovers. I'd love to see how teh rest of SG1 reacts to Charlie and Sam.
Ivette Boveda chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
interesting, and it makes total sense! I would have loved to read more about Charlie's ability to handle alien tech and mathematical knowlege!