Reviews for Taboo
Sweety Rahai chapter 4 . 10/12/2006
You have such a great style of writing. I'm totally hooked :) I'm definetly gonna check out the rest of the Bible series but that'll be tomorrow! But I damn sure will! :D

*adds to favorite stories list* I look forward to Lucifer/Alexiel's story as well as Raziel :D Too bad that y' doin this post AS, I would adored to read Zaphkiel in your style. It would jes be so...fitting to him.
ZAFO chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
is the golden eyes thing true?
amuraa chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Oh my GOD. That was so good. I have no words, other than "Onii-chan"...
GlassSplinter chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
I'm glad I read this story, and I'll remember it much longer than I will remember all the other thousands I've read. :) I think this is a philosophical tribute to fanfiction everywhere, and I like the ending, too. It made me smile, the ending, and the whole story made me rethink my outlook on life. This is a fanfictional masterpiece, I say! (I don't usially talk like that...)
thelonechicken13 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I love your story! I've added you to my favorites list because you're so good! I can't wait for "Lamenations!"
Wildevale chapter 4 . 5/3/2005
This was a very good story! Great job
jane chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
It was a very well written strory. I hope you continue to write more stories and good luck to you on the future.
Eternal Musing chapter 3 . 4/25/2005
Oh what I would give to see this series continue forever. Every story you write for the "Bible" is a tribute to the soul and I don't regret for one single second spent reading the series. But like all in this world, all good things must come to an end. It's a bitter-sweet mix of joy and sadness. With each new story you finish for the series it's one more masterpiece to not only Angel Sanctuary, but to all of the fanfiction community. And yet, with each passing second that I read your latest update, I'm reminded that each second passing is yet one more moment closer to the last story of the "Bible", and with that, the ultimate conclusion of the series. I both wish and dread for that day...

Humanity... Ah yes, the meaning of life, the world and ultimately, why do one bother to live through the pain and sorrow of life? This chapter reminded me of a qoute I heard from Clamp X the series.

"Why is it that humans are the only creatures on this world that you can't kill? Because when a person dies, someone would be sad."

I have absolutely no idea where that came from, but it just popped out of my head when I read the chapter. _'

It's a cliff-hanger, me wondering just which character you would be focusing on for the next part of the series. But whoever it is, I'm sure that you would do an excellent job of protraying their emotions out to the world. _
Henrique Udo chapter 2 . 4/8/2005
I think your fanfict is very good, I really like the way you are conducting the story.

Angel Sanctuary is one of my favorite mangas, and is very good to see that someone is writing such an interresting story about it.

Sorry about the english, since Im brazilian.

Ill be waiting the next chapters.
Aeris chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
There are ways to express fondness for creativity and whathaveyou, but I'm pretty much at a complete loss here. It's all over the place psychologically (and that's cool), but it's firmly in tune with the characters. I don't know how you managed to powertrip down all this surreal dream stuff and still make it seem legitimate and *Angel Sanctuary*, but, hey... there you go.

This chapter illustrates quite well that you are more than capable of balancing plot aspects with character development cohesively and articulately. The parts in this chapter that are meant to challenge the reader's perception of their reality do just that - they manage to stay 'wonderfully weird' without falling into 'pointlessly nonsense'.

This whole fic is like a bunch of layers, all of which are undeniably complex, and all are structured meticulously and carefully, making this nothing short of a fantastic story.

Keep building _
Eternal Musing chapter 2 . 3/25/2005
Oh thank you. _

It is wonderful, this certain chapter. Personally I found it to be a nice lull in the story, a place where it's more of a peaceful sadness rather than the dark of the first chapter.

The tale itself it coming along great. I don't think it'll fit into three chapters, considering how much detail you have. _ But the longer the better, I say. :D

What to say? Will Mudou meet more characters who will reveal her parents' past to the girl? And if "The Bible" is one of your BETTER works then I can't imagine how exquisite your best piece will be. :D

In short *ironic, considering how much I've written here* I'm all for cheering for you on. *throws confetti* You go girl! _
jamie chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I've really enjoyed this story. It's very original and I liked how you fleshed out the character and wrote about the complex situation. I hope you put up the next chapter soon.
Enigma-Nemesis chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
Love your story and the way it's written so far. Please continue!
Araq chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
What a selfish little brat. Her parents loved her, would to anything for her, and she still decided to kill her self...Bah, I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Oh, and Count Cain rules. ;)
Eternal Musing chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*Cries* No form of words could describe the sadness I'm feeling now. *Sniff* If only it wasn't only myself who reads this series... This deserves to be placed upon the best of the best of stories on this site. I just know the second part is going to be breathtakingly vivid and beautiful. Please do keep on writing; you have my encouragement, if no one elses.