Reviews for I Hate Mondays
AerLynn chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
That's cute. I liked and I hardly ever read Harry Hermione stories.
seriously moony chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
-squeals-

That was so cute!

I'm not a big Harry/Hermione shipper but that was just wonderful!

Write more one-shots like this, okie?
Forever A Fool of Fortune chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
aww! That was perfectly adorable. I loved how you kept repeating over and over that he hated mondays, and then he kisses her, and now he loves it. I like it, you made him sound so boyish, and fumbling around with the question.
believe-in-yourself4ever chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I thought it was funny, but very well written. And funny. Its like a page, but pretty good. Its one of those things that you look back on and read when you need a good laugh type thingy. Please continue on, your writings are so fun to read.
Tammy chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
OMG! that's so cute! i love this fic
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
we all hate mondays... unless you're weird lol. newayz! LOVED IT! lol so cute.

::Alex::
russian idiot chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
o good job i should try sometime and ahh have a FREE harry plushy (hands out slowly) keep it up k without wax: russian idiot
Itchking of Angmar chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
The idea is GREAT!

But I don't like HP/HG's.

We have a lot in common. What IS your name?

Please? (with ice cream and nuts and whipped cream and chocolate syrup and lots and lots of sugar and a cherry on top?)
bookworm4ministerofmagic chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
WEEHEE HEE HEE. Thats All Folks. I love Mondays now too! Go H/Hr. Wow so sweet. You should like totally do asequel or somethin, laterz

me
FlamePhoenix3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Aw...I loved this so much! So sweet, romantic, cute...*sigh*...I'm normally not much of a Harry/Hermione fan, but this was written so well that I absolutely love it! It was a bit - a slight bit - OOC for Harry, but otherwise - it was splendid. Really. (I'm just a bit too critical, as my friends say...hehe.) I thought you were only writing Eragon stories, but you wrote a HP one too (I only wrote HP ones so far, and I'm trying to write an Eragon one, doing what you suggested) and I'm really glad you did. You have really good writing skills (you're only in 7th!) and I'm happy I was able to read your stories!

So, again, I loved the story, and thanks for everything.

~FlamePheonix
Toe Lizard 45 chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Aw, that was so fluffy and sweet! I'm giggling like an idiot! That's how sweet it is! NO! The fluffiness has got me!
XpertX chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
SO Romantic! Continue as soon as possible plz!
Roach4Life chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
its cute and funny!
BlueToYou chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Claps for you. This was too cute!
numberoneseeker chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
this is one of the sweetest stories i have ever read! i loved it! hehe keep up the gd work!

bye for now