Reviews for Dinner for Three
mooncrossed chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Grin. Only those two could mistake a simple meal-time accident as an invitation to a dual. Very amusing. Thankyou for sharing this.
roundarosie chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
_ Very nice. Funny. Good job. :D
Naty chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Hey loved the story! I'm looking for great stories from even greater writers to post on my site and I was wondering if you'd let me post your story. Please let me know your decision.
Xamaris chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Hehehe...like it a lot. P You really captured all of their personalities well in this fic. Write something soon! Please? XD
EvilPinkFuzzle chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Certainly amusing, though stopped a bit abruptly. You will update, yes? Yes. Very good then, may you continue with your fanfic.
Smarty Cat chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
I had tried to review this months ago, but it appears to have been during one of FFN's "hiccups." This fic is guaranteed to put a smile on my face. It's very cute and funny, and the dialogue and characterization are excellent.
AmonKnight chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Quite amusing, and in character. It was a nice piece.
Elusia chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
lol yay, im so glad they put up a samurai champloo section _

i like this, particularly how youve written the trio. the dialogue was great, it remained very candid to the characters. and mugen was so sweet (in his own weird way of course _;)...blowing fuu's noodles for her...aww ..haha i thought he was gonna just munch it all down :P

nice work _