Reviews for Fur is Murder
Nightcrawler's Shadow chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Dark and oddly, depressingly enjoyable. I like it...in a very strange 'I don't know why' way. It pleases my emo side.
pickamix chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Sick... twisted... it worked... he would do something like that... I totally believe that. But Willow wearing the coat... I don't know... I think she would keep it... I'm not as sure about her wearing it. But it is a good twist.

Great concept.
Lady of Cornwall chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Simply amazing! :)
Heavenmetal chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
I like this. It's a good idea, very dark and creepy. If I could offer some friendly advice from a writing perspective though, it seems to lack a suspenseful buildup. You jump right to the climax. Don't get me wrong, it's a good climax.

I would draw out the realizations. For example, willow coming home and finding it strange that her window was open, Then discovering the package, ironically thinking it might a gift from Oz. Then seeing an attached note from Angelus in flawless calligraphy (because his cruelty is always deliberate) And THEN your climax. You could build up the fear in stages and then really add the punch in gut that your climax delivers.

I also like your description of willow's reaction, you can really see her horror and misery. Good Job.
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
wow, that was kinda mean of angelus. sortof ironic and humorus in a very dark way; i like it
lafemme540 chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow that was terribly angsty but good. too bad it's so short
shaketramp chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow. intense. damn angelus.
Charmed777 chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
oh no... nonono

that is horrible...

but the story's good at the same time...

im such a huge willow/oz fan, i have no idea why they ever broke up... agh.
RachelMarsters chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
omg. this story is horrible and good at the same time. omg. this is an awesome story but ah! oz o god.
deletedprofile2 chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Omg, that is so sad! *sobs* almost in tears here, very good ;)
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Wow, oh my God that is freaky ... All though I am more of a Willow/Tara fan. You managed to capture that very well. It's so easy to believe that Angelus would kill poor O.Z like that. Dark and gothic, and in such short little lines. Wonderful.
Reluctant Dragon chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
*shudder*

very creepy little fic! good job on it though- it works very well!
Onomatopoetic chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
HA HA HA! It's hilarious, in a sick way. Very clever, too.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Interesting idea, well written. Good story.
jarrodc2004 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
Oh my god. This is sweet. Please continue!

By the way. Can you please review my story. It's called Fluffy the vampire slayer. Please review.