Reviews for Breakdancing Butterfly
My fav part was "my pillow was trembling " lol
Guest chapter 5 . 2/21/2016
This story is the best!
drealyn22 chapter 7 . 1/13/2016
I've read this story many times now and it never fails to make me laugh. The scene at the restaurant at the end - I had a mental picture in dramatic slow motion. The chair falling apart, Jin watching as the puppet is launched, the puppet slowly flying through the air, then Fuu jumping in her seat with a look of shock when the puppet hits the table. I like to think he landed with his face up, with his black dots staring Fuu down. Classic. I was disappointed at the end because I really wanted to see the chaos that was about to ensue, and learn what Jin found out. The last few lines left me in suspense big time. I wish there was another chapter to tie it all up. But other than that, really hilarious story. Loved it.
SolitaryGray chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
XD Poor Jin! XD
Guest chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
ARGHHHH! I was waiting the whole time for Mugen and Fuu to finally be together! Why isn't there another chapter where they finally kiss?!
Still... It was a great story, I enjoyed reading it. Very well written. All of chapter 5 was hilarious. I just about died laughing at Jin and the damn puppet. Poor Jin... Lol
pineapple-express96 chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Idiot Jin has me in stitches ... this is fantastic.
Thisaccountmustbedelted chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
I hate you for never updating this.
MaddAlice chapter 7 . 2/8/2014
This story made me belly laugh :) I loved every second of it. That damn puppet...lol!
VampireAreej chapter 7 . 10/17/2013
Can you please make more...?
VampireAreej chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
PLEASE DONT STOP UR STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME!
VampireAreej chapter 4 . 10/17/2013
Damn it.. good story sofar
VampireAreej chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
DAYYMM This was a mighty fine chapter
VampireAreej chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
LOL XD awesome bro
Zod'a Quatique chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Wow, it was so great and funny ! Do you really give up the fic ? It's been a longtime since you up... Please, if you don't go on BB, could you just tell us the end ? I guess you're busy nowadays, maybe you don't even come back on the site... but I will be very happy if you answer to me. :)
Anyway thanks a lot for this fic. I really enjoyed it !
Nom de Plume chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
I have never -EVER- in my...5 years on this website... reviewed in the middle of a story...especially if I had not reached the most recently updated chapter yet. But for this baby, I have to make an exception because girly, each one just gets better&better (if that's even possible!) and I love all the scenes you had written here.
Usually I only skip to the parts where the showcased couple are, but I loved Mugen&Fuu's parts as much as Jin's mini-scenes. You have them characterized down to the S-C, and if I had not known any better, I could've easily imagined any of these scenes could happen in the actual series.

Jin's situation... priceless. The dramatic irony, even more so. Well-done, well-done.

It's sad to note though... that you have not returned to this story since 2006. And already, it's 2013. I can only hope you left some kind of explanation or at least if you're thinking of returning... when I reach the 'end' here. But before I dampen the mood, I shall forge ahead even if I know there's only a cliff waiting for me at the end.