Reviews for Ghosts
chicachi chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Oh my goodness, that was great writing, I could feel the insanity as I read it! o I loved it, great work! :D
DarkValkyriaJ chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Probably my favourite version of what happened in the puzzle.

WRITE ON!
AlwaysYourAibou chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Very good take on Atemu's entrapment. I very much enjoyed it.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Is it weird that this reminded me so much of Pacman? I mean, the maze, running from the ghosts before turning on them to destroy them... XD I'm sorry, my mind is weird sometimes.

Anyway, EXTREMELY well-written fic. It shows how Atem slowly morphed into the vengeful but memory-less spirit that first inhabited Yugi. I especially like how you characterized the shadows themselves, making them Atem/Yami's place of refuge and in turn changing Atem/Yami himself. The ghosts... is it too much to speculate that they're the spirits from Kul Elna? Or are they something else entirely?

I loved the little bit when Shimon/Grandpa Motou found the Puzzle, too. And how you mentioned that the ghosts "trespass on [his] soul," as he put it.

Amazing fic! *applauds* Great job with the emotion as well as the subtle crafting of a backstory for Yami/Atem.
namenon chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
Wow... There aren't many more words to sum it up better than that. I can't think of anything really to say. It was just so... I don't know how to explain it. I loved it, though. I feel terrible for Yami, trapped within the darkness of the puzzle, his own mind. A labyrinth meant to capture the spirits that ripped his memories from him... And now he is bordering on the edge of insanity. That explains why he was the way that he was in the beginning of the series...

Er, anyway, I really can't think of a way to say how much I loved this. It was very well-written. Definitely faving this.
surfergirl19 chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
I liked this story or poem? I couldn't tell. Any way, you really do your homework when you write these yugioh stories.I liked reading about Egypt since I was twelve years old and that was way before I discovered yugioh.:)
nupinoop296 chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
D: Poor Atem. NOW KICK SOME BULLY BOOTAY!
Yizuki chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
I like. I like a lot.
Divey chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
The crap do you mean I haven't reviewed this? *glares at self via mirror*

Well, hi! _ Long time, no see/write/whatever. Just wanted to tell you that I _loved_ this. Loved this with all my fangirl-infested soul. I absolutely adore the ending, and the mix between the shadows and the light. FABULOUS. What else rocked? *thinks for a split second* Ah, yes. The descent into amnesia the most awesome thing ever.

In the spirit of open and honest communication, I feel I should tell you that I have additional love for this story b/c I have just (*drumroll*) finished watching the YGO movie. (The realistic conversations b/t the charas had me giggling. Seto's such a nasty boy.) Have you seen it? The whole Yami/Yugi light/dark thing is played up to a more-than-a-minor-role, which made me happy (as did the indirect confession of love at the end - *snickers*). So yes. This fic of yours (which kills me with loveliness and WOWGOODNESS) brought to mind all the reasons why recently-released-Yami-from-Puzzle is awesome. Because it's in his character to latch on to something and just ... GAH.

*GROVELS AND WORSHIPS*

Divey

*who notes in passing this was really like e-mail length. Sorry?*

PS: You have been awarded the "make Divey fall into CapLocks adoration" prize. Congrats!
Yami'slittlelover chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I h8 ghosts. they were mean to my Yami!
kingleby chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
nicely written. i like how you included you part where he saw grandpa in the tomb _
Oroko chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Wow...this was so cool! The perfect insight into what would be going on in Atemu's head all that time...Wow. Just...wow. Definite fave.
Fire Goddess Nyssa chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
*stairs* wow...that...was...AWSOME!
1234567 L chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
I thought it was good how you described the ghosts as white light. And how you used the words 'He' and 'Him'

Yours sincerely, Leona Saclat
NightRaven13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Dude...

Let my imagination stop running for a sec...Ok...I think I got it. Wow...just wow! This story was something. It was brilliant and wicked! I loved the way you wrote in as if you were Yami himself! Brilliantly written and thought up...thats it! It's officially going into my fav. pile! Are you gonna write more? You should cause you are a genious!

-NightRaven13 -