Reviews for Squaresoft City
BlackCrystal06 chapter 4 . 5/8
And I thought Tifa will be with Zack (It'll we cool! Why not?) but I'm fine with Rude. I read some fanfics that paired them up lol
BlackCrystal06 chapter 3 . 5/8
Yep. This is one great story.
Is this going to be Clerith? I'll love that! I like Cloti so it wont be a problem if its the pairing. Still, Quistis and Vincent is interesting, I might have a new pairing to add on my favorite's list [/chuckles;
Might be great if its Cloud and Lightning. But maybe its Noct and Light in this story?
BlackCrystal06 chapter 2 . 5/8
Quistis and Vincent? Now, that's very interesting..
GoneFromThisAccount13 chapter 28 . 9/19/2015
One of the best FF crossover fanfics ) You have done a good job on this.
Darksummoner98 chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Oh I loved the Tidus and Yuna kiss and the moment between Quitis and Vincent :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 4 . 8/20/2015
When I saw Kairi's name pop up, I knew Riku and Sora wouldn't be far behind. I'm so close to finishing Kingdom Hearts at the moment, just need to do some levelling up :)

I wonder what will happen with Tifa and Rude? Maybe she'll take him to the ball or she could go with Zell since he has no one. Either way, I hope she makes Cloud jealous :)

Also, I'm loving the rivalry between Yuna and Dona. Can't wait to see their match - ooh! I hope Tidus gets to watch so the. He can see how much Yuna can kick ass! :D

Anyways, onto the next chapter!
Darksummoner98 chapter 3 . 8/20/2015
Yay! YRP are all together in this! I hope Paine gets a love interest as well! She's awesome and I'm loving the tension between Squall, Seifer and Rinoa and then with Tifa, Cloud and Aeris as well. Personally I'm an CloTi fan so I feel really sad for Tifa, I hope she finds someone nice to go to the ball with :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 2 . 8/20/2015
I can see you've played Final Fantasy X-2 you've got Tobli's character down to a T, yep, yep. And I'm delighted Vincent has made an appearance in this story. He's one of my favourites too along with Zidane and Vivi, I hope Garnet comes into it as well :)
Darksummoner98 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
Wow, I was looking at the info and this fic deserves a lot more reviews, I followed this story a while ago but I'm only really getting the chance to read it now and so far it's brilliant, what's more is all of my favourite characters have appeared so far :D
Guest chapter 25 . 11/19/2013
Test
6jrz422 chapter 28 . 11/9/2011
Loves the story

Would have likes more Ffx but can't be too picky

Hope you write another someday

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
FF8cerberus chapter 28 . 11/3/2011
Wow! This was amazing. Great story. This is my first crossover fic and I enjoyed reading every chapter. Thank you.
Skykhanhunter chapter 28 . 5/6/2009
Man you should do a sequel. Maybe bring in characters from the otehr Final Fantasy games, like II,I,IV,V,VII Crisis Core, Advent Children, Dirge of Cerberus and XII. Maybe even from Final Fantasy 1. Anyway, I loved this entire story, every minute of it. My only problem is a few spelling mistakes and the odd paragraphing system you used.

regards Skykhanhunter
nitaBonita chapter 28 . 8/5/2008
cute! i liked it!
The Sacred and Profane chapter 28 . 5/23/2007
I remember reading this story months ago and I loved it. The plot was excellent and you mixed so many characters together in a logical fashion. This story inspired me to join as I used to be just a reader. Hope you write a sequel soon.