Reviews for Ranma May Cry
Ranmaleopard chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
awesome i cant wait to see what happens next pleaze continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
this is really awesome and i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
god of all chapter 6 . 9/15/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleaces continue the story soon.
Dumbledork chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Oh, lots of blood. I like it. Ranma should destroy the whole amazon village.
Innortal chapter 6 . 7/21/2007
Very nice return. Well done.
FalseExact chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Nice to see a new chapter
ApocSM chapter 5 . 6/16/2007
WOW! I LOVE THIS STORY, MUY BUENO! YOU DID A SUPERB JOB ON THE PLOT! UPDATE REAL SOON!
TenWings chapter 5 . 10/25/2006
update soon
dogbertcarroll chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
The changing of engagements is fine. It actually makes the story seem a

bit more realistic, but Ranma suddenly atending school when in the last

chapter he said it's just get everyone killed makes no sense. How does

being enaged to Nabiki make it safer for the students that Ranma attends

school with?
Virosa chapter 5 . 8/22/2005
up-date soon k?
Bobboky chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
fun stuff
Level 250 Wild Goldeen chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Hello! Just remembered to write this up -.- Anyway, I like all your stories (particularly the ones involving GD and Nuku Nuku- if you know anything about me, it's not hard to imagine why :P), and look forward to your next update. Also- you mentioned on your website (which I check at least once a day) something about a Ranma/Shiela fic? Wondering when that might come about. Lastly, the way Beginning of Time and Endless Sorrow tied into Digger 1/2...when I found that out, it nearly knocked me out of my chair! I never saw it coming, lol. Keep up the good work, please.
Starjacker chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
Raijin? Didn't that name come from Naruto? Oh well, a defender for Nabiki? Interesting. Shampoo? Things are about to get violent. Cologne here early? Very interesting! Update soon!
Trugeta chapter 4 . 4/14/2005
Great story! Ranma a demon-god with loads of power-hungry demons on his heels, Doc Tofu a demon (who might become an ally), and a lot of action.

And for once Kuno is right, Ranma actually *is* a demon, even if he ain't vile. I'm really looking forward to see the first real confrontation between the two. If Kuno will get the hint this time around?

It actually makes a lot of sense that you have switched the engagement from Kasumi to Nabiki, as Kasumi is indeed much too innocent and angelic to live the life she would have as Ranma's future wife. Though she will probably have to get used to a somewhat demonic life should she come together with the doc.

Good job, update when you can.