Reviews for Jumper
Ukchana chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Kawaiisoo . . .

*sniffles*

Well, even if you wrote it a long time ago, it's still sweet. Though, is cracking down on these, so you might want to repost it without the lyrics. Even though they really fit well, and most songfics suck really bad when it comes to fitting narrative to the lyrics. (or vice versa)

I always love Duo/Heero FRIEND fics. *looks around fearfully of the yaoi people*

The irony is, not everyone dies of electrocution. *imagines Duo surviving and being pissed* And where's Hilde? Ah well. _

yours,

Ukky
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
I love Heero's advice. It's so him. I'm a tiny bit unclear - Duo didn't actually kill himself, right? It's a little...the last line, I think you're trying to say that Duo wouldn't have chosen a less 'flashy' way to commit suicide - had he actually gone through with it. But it's left a little...nebulous. Other than that, great piece, and I love the song! :D Love, Rose
dk-joy chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
That was pretty cool. You should have posted it sooner. I would like to see more fics by you.
Clingy chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yay a suicidal Duo fic! I haven't read on in...awhile. You know what I find interesting? I also kinda named the-before-he-was-'Duo'-Duo Key; for the same exact reason. That's so assome. ((yes it's supposed be assome))So yeah...