Reviews for FoxHunter
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
This is the first chapter I found confusing :)
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Naruto would BURY sasuke with ONE hand at this point, I mean think about it, in canon when Sasuke attacked Itachi he got his chidori deflected, wrist broken, thrown through a wall, all without Itachi moving or using more then ONE hand, that should be around Naruto's skill level at this point. He's an Anbu hunter nin after all AND the nine-tails so maybe even higher and sasuke is GENNIN! Hell Itachi took Orchi's arm! So even though Orchi MIGHT be stronger then Naruto right now, (in an all out fight) it wouldn't be by much, with luck playing a MAJOR role and it won't be for LONG.
mohahassan3 chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
whats with the bad omake
Daki92 chapter 13 . 10/14/2011
A very interesting what if story and i think quite original for it's time... Shame it was never completed
PhantomAerrow chapter 13 . 9/17/2011
Write more PLZ!
Nargus chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I'm not sure why Naruto, with Kyuubi instinct, would want Toad contract though...it sound like they'd be enemy, or food, or somethings. Plus the fox would have wanted to summon foxes more, I'd think?
Kenjo chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
Ack! Update soon! Your plot is really unique and I want to see Naruto's reaction on Sarutobi-sama's death.D
LunarCatNinja chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
LOVE the story, and I hope you update it soon! W
Darkfire-Lady of Darkness chapter 10 . 5/17/2010
omg i love all these characters

awesomeness...

Darkfire

P.S. You're funny!
god of all chapter 13 . 4/30/2010
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.
T3Ko chapter 13 . 3/13/2010
Great story.

Thanks'
Heir of Rage chapter 13 . 11/2/2009
ooh i frickini love this! please update, ok? and who's the lady, huh? ...update!
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 13 . 8/21/2009
Update fool
twilightserius chapter 13 . 9/27/2008
you monkey how could you leave me hangin like this its mean an cruel
shadowstorm13 chapter 13 . 9/4/2008
lol i love your omakes they are really funny

awesome story plz update soon this last chapter really caught my insterest especally

ja ne for now