Reviews for True Nothings
guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2012
please please please continue! i love this story! sap and all! i can't wait to see how it ends!
Future Starkid Member chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Oh, please continue! I love this story so much!
pitch5321 chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
go mcgonagall but seriously you need to put up chapters 19 and 20. this fanfic rocks!
Griffindorprincess chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
oh..i love this fic i want to read more if you don't mind
Slim Shady chapter 18 . 1/9/2007
Wasn't expecting that! Escaped...hm

I'm glad you updated, I was waiting for this story!
Slim Shady chapter 17 . 6/20/2006
totally awesome. I'm too tired to say more...
herbyXX120 chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
that's good, but what will happen with Minerva?
Slim Shady chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
Wow, so cool that you updated!
Alice Chatsend chapter 16 . 6/14/2006
Great Chapter! OMG! Whats going to happen? I don't think I can wait a whole week! Can you put it up sooner?

Feel the Love

Ali C
Slim Shady chapter 15 . 1/3/2006
Hey, I'm mentioned again! Ha.

I hope you feel better, I know what it's like to be depressed, really depressed. Not just how like some people say they're depressed that day, but a depression that seems like it can last forever. I dunno, do you take medicine for that? Because I do, and it really helps. Once you get the right combination. that is.

Just know that people do care and don't do anything...bad without remembering that there are always people who care, your family, your friends, and maybe people you don't know at all.

Keep on writing if that's what makes you feel better, 'cause it always makes me feel better to read. :) I'm waiting to see what will happen patiently (so far) ;)
Alice Chatsend chapter 15 . 1/2/2006
OMG! Christine, how could you write such a cliffie? I think I'm going to die from the suspense. You so have to come visit, doesn't McRob have time off during the grand prix? If so, do come visit us people still stuck at Canterbury. I'm going to miss you. But yes, this is the review in return to the one you gave me for my story, Once Upon a August, which I should probably update. Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, 2006, it's going to be great. Are you to the commonwealth games? I am. YAY! See you around (maybe!)

Feel the Love

Ali C
Abi chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey christine, u r a gr8 writer and should be a professional one when you grow up... you'd make millions writing these excellent stories.. Keep up your excellent stantard of work

Have a nice day :)

Abi
Slim Shady chapter 14 . 12/6/2005
No he can't marry her! lol u rock
Kazza chapter 6 . 11/27/2005
Poor Severus and Selina, imagining so many disasters before any have happened. That's so in character to Severus. Well done.
Kazza chapter 4 . 11/27/2005
Selina's jealousy is a good way to develop the story. Another good chapter