Reviews for God Save the King
dcdomain6 chapter 35 . 10/7/2014
I must say, you're an extremely captivating author. I chose to read through all 35 chapters, even though this means I'll only get 5 hours of sleep. I do hope you continue. I know how difficult it can be to continue writing sometimes. I'm following this, hoping that one day you'll complete this story. Either way, you're an amazing author and I wish you the best.
daggert chapter 35 . 4/13/2014
I just read all 35 chapters in one sitting. I realize it has been a while since you posted, but I pray you haven't abandoned it forever. I am dying to know what happens next. I have never read fanfiction that crippled me when I realized I may never know what is going to happen. Your writing is incredible. You are SEVERELY talented and this story is one of a kind, entertaining and brilliant to boot. I know how silly writing labyrinth fanfiction can seem in the midst of more pressing life matters, and for all of life's troubles that have been sent your way, I am sincerely sorry. I just wanted to send some love your way and let you know this story is worth finishing someday, and no matter how long it takes to finish, you have fans who will be incredibly grateful. Thank you for what you have already given us, because it truly is a gift.
WatersOfOblivion chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
Goewin is a girl's name, Welsh. From the Mabinogion, the footholder of Math the Ancient, who was raped by Gilfaethwy.
Tioughnioga chapter 16 . 3/21/2014
I really, really loved this story until now. Sarah as a reincarnation of some Celtic princess is just not on for me. I will stick with the story, or at least I hope I will be able to...so far it has been brilliant.
SP777 chapter 35 . 12/7/2013
It's been LONG months (..and a few years..) since I've been back here to read Labyrinth fiction, so now I'm rereading old stories that I've read in the past..and some I don't remember reading. But I never forgot this one, it has always stayed in the back of my head & one of the stories I've 'fav'ed.

I'm glad you're sticking with it, even though life has a tendency to kick you to the ground and wants to keep you there. But I am one of the few who will always stick with this story until you finish it and will always check on it every once in awhile to see if you've updated. For what it's worth, you did this chapter proud...now hopefully Jareth can back in time to help.
Dorna chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
It's been a year and a half. Please tell us you'll finish this wonderful story?
Kytherea chapter 35 . 10/5/2013
No more? Please let there be more!
Kytherea chapter 21 . 10/5/2013
Goewin's a girl's name, from the Mabinogion, and Llyn is a boy's name.
Honoria Granger chapter 15 . 10/5/2013
Still loving iit. The only teeny tiny thing that troubles me is that the names"Sarah" and "Saren" are too close in sound to each other. Or did you do that on purpose?
Honoria Granger chapter 7 . 10/5/2013
Okay, confused by the math this time around: the twins are seventeen, Sarah told Toby the truth when he was fifteen (which was fourteen years post-Labyrinth), but the Underground was at war for thirteen years when Jareth left Sarah and Jareth left Sarah *because* of the fighting...that started four years after their children's birth? I'm terrible at maths, but this does not compute...
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Rereading...I love this story so much. One of my top three Labyfic favorites. You did a fantastic job with this.
Honoria Granger chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
Rereading this in its entirety...so very, very good, one of my alltime favorites...
Honoria Granger chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
Rereading this. So very, very good.
Davanyn chapter 35 . 4/7/2013
i amazed by the time and talent you have put into this story, by the changes we can see in your writing as it has progressed. I love how you have presented all the characters in this story, both yours and the original Labyrinth ones. you have fantastic depth to all of them and the story itself is just as deep. there are many scenes that stick out in my mind, but any having to do with Katrina are the most vivid. understandably so considering what you have told us in your authors note.. as is, again, understandable, this last chapter is also compelling in it emotional turmoil.

i am so sorry for your loss, as it sounds as it was some one very close to you...

i do hope to see how this story ends as you have so much to offer, both with it and all your other work. i can say, it has taken me a few days but i have gotten through all of your work and i love it all. every piece, no matter what kind it is, calls out, rich in emotion and completeness.
Honoria Granger chapter 35 . 2/5/2013
I am so sorry for your loss. I too have known such, and I have found that writing helped more than I can ever say or even know. I won't whine for more story, but...heal, and, as you can, or may.