Reviews for God Save the King
dannisez chapter 35 . 7/20
Really love the drama suspense and heartache. Please please please write some more...hate the hanging in suspense
KitCat966 chapter 35 . 7/3
I know it is quite a few years since you up dated, but I do hope you decide to finish this story. It deserves to be finished its a brilliant piece of work.
WhiteLilac chapter 35 . 6/6
I just found this story and am so sorry to see that it has been four years with no update. I'm sorry for your difficulties of course and hope that things have improved to the point where you can find yourself able to finish it, because it would be a pity if you didn't.
nads chapter 35 . 3/20
Wow I love your fic so much! So many unpredictable twists to the plot, very well written! Thank you so much! Is there any chance you ll update? Don t know when u posted last but really hoping there s a chance we ll know what happened next!
AbriannaPhang chapter 35 . 3/4
I know its been years since you've updated but I'm absolutely in love with this story. I've been thinking about it for days and I would love to know the ending. I hope this finds you well and at peace, I'm very sorry for your loss. I know the feeling all too well.
Caz chapter 35 . 12/14/2015
Hello,
Just read this story and oh my god it's amazing :O I think I like your OCs even better than some of the original characters which is rare! I guess it's been about three years since you last updated, and maybe you've moved on, but is there any fleeting chance of updating? Absolutely love it and wish there was more xoxo
mickeydawn995 chapter 35 . 9/27/2015
I realize it's been three years since you updated but I just wanted to let you know you do a marvelous job of this story. You make the characters real, giving them strengths and weaknesses. The way you portray their body language is perfect. I personally enjoy eating people and determining their relations to those around them through their actions as well as their words.
I also wanted to send you my condolences. I also just suffered a death in my own family and I know how dark and terrible the world seems. But I want to testify to you that there is life, even in death. There is purpose in everything and although it seems that there is no purpose or reason there is a purpose. You will be blessed and strengthened through this. There is never any trial or loss that we are faced with that is without reason.
Tisa-Tisa chapter 35 . 8/25/2015
So? Again it's been years...what is this "small drama" that Jareth is caught up in? I don't know why I even bother getting involved with stories like this that haven't a hope of completion. Just as well, I got bored with this one after all the weird Taliesin/Goewin stuff came into play. Just a story about the Baaleron family would have been perfect...
Aquelana chapter 17 . 6/1/2015
I love this story to pieces, but I wish you had just left it at the Baaleron Family Reunion and not gunked it up with all this Tuatha De Danaan rubbish.
friendrat chapter 35 . 4/3/2015
Well, that was a somewhat unexpected turn off events... I really hope he makes it... Although, I bet if he does Jasmine is going to smack him as soon as he's well enough for scaring her like that.
friendrat chapter 29 . 4/3/2015
You know, Goewin is a lot like Jareth. It's no wonder that Jasmine is attracted to him, she's a lot like her mom. Interrupted first kiss is classic. And I was afraid something like that would happen at the end... I hope Goewin can make things right... That's going to be a rough discussion.
friendrat chapter 28 . 4/3/2015
I love the letter. It was a good touch as far as telling what happened with events following the wished away. And it tells a lot about our favorite conflicted spy... Hmmm... He's not the only conflicted spy there, is he? I wonder if that will be a problem?
friendrat chapter 27 . 4/3/2015
Bonded by trauma. I hope Ryan will be OK. That's rough for his first solo trip...
friendrat chapter 26 . 4/3/2015
Falling... Falling... As the helping hands would say, he chose down! Now he's going to teach Jasmine to dance?! I can only imagine how Sarah is going to take this...
friendrat chapter 24 . 4/3/2015
Go Ryan! Way to be awesome. Goewin is going to fall... So hard. He's already been caught off guard, more then once, and admitted they aren't ogres... And Jasmine has already attracted his attention. It was sweet of Jareth to offer to outlaw bacon. And... Way to make an entrance! Lol.