Reviews for Arguments and Attack of the Squirrels
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
watch the grammar... concealing, not revealing there, amigo
12345647989846541313 chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
I like. Very well written for the genre,
estelgreenleaf chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Very funny! Sorry, bad review, it's late.
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh my gosh, that was sooooo funny! They are ridiculous when they are young! GOod job, I loved it! :D
Queen of the Skye chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
THAT was funny. it is impossible for a story to NOT be funny if it involves squirrels.
Agena K chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
absolutely NOT a crappy ending! it was a GREAT ENDING and if you don't believe me I'll send some squirrels YOUR WAY!

Jude
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
WEll that was weird...and sorta amusing. Who knew a squirrel could cause so much grief?
sazza-da-vampire chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
Legolas dumped syrup on Glorfindel! ha! and paid him to keep quiet, lol that'd be a lot of money.

now to read the next one!
Mandanza chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Heh, the two of them can really cause trouble for themselves :P
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
lol. Very cute and funny. Elrond certainly never has a quiet day with Estel and Legolas around~~*
AlatarielZ chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
It's awesome! I really like how you protray Legolas and Aragorn, it was very funny! And the "screa,ed like a two hundred year" was a very nice touch with Legolas. Great job!
Vintery chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Funny! I can't get the picture of Estel jumping around wacking at a squirrel in his shirt!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
hilarious! Simply hilarious! I loved it.

Nelarun
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
It isn't a crappy ending. This fanfic is histarical.

Squirel launches itself onto estil, yelling as it does. "Redwall!"

If you have read the Redwall series by Brian Jaques, then you know where that one comes from.
memyselfandi chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
*laughs and laughs and laughs until she passes out from lack of oxygen. Wakes up a while later and starts snickering* Oh that was hilarious! The whole dang thing had me in hysterics.