Reviews for The Accidental Romantic
MsTiggy chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Beautiful! Love the writing and the story and just love everything about it!
iLoveTelevision chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
this is beautiful! i love it so much! there are so many stories with Rory and Jess meeting in Luke and Lorelai, this no dount the best one yet that i have read. It was amazing how you described everything- the kisses, the emotion, it was amazing! LOVE IT :D

I hope to read more, I can't believe I just found this story!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
wow this was amazing! i loved it. the emotions were so raw, so real, so explicit... so well written in fact, that i felt like i was there.

“I’m not good at relationships.”

“You’re good with me.”

My favorite line because it explains the Rory/Jess relationship so well and that's exactly why i love these two :)

it was beautiul and it is definitely going on my fav list :)

well done, can't wait for more of your work, i love it :D
TheVelvetDusk chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
This was so good. A smile was plastered on my face while reading the fic. Excellent job, very true to the characters.
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
This is incredible. I am so infatuated with your writing, it is almost unhealthy. What a fantastic one-shot.

Keep writing.

Forever and ever.
Golden Doodle chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
m, jess. very well-written and excellent characterization. i love the first part with the books. that's so them!
lltn chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
So beautiful. So true. So what ASP needs to read and carry out next season.

You're an excellent writer, and you've got perfect characterization skills. Love it.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Is this story only supposed to be one chapter? Anyways, GREAT STORY! I noticed that you haven't updated since March. Are you going to add more chapters? Please do, I love your idea. I'm a big Rory/Jess fan. Anyways, keep on writing, your a wonderful writer.
petitos grasshoppertje chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I loved it!
Some-Time chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Aaw!I love the way they work together. "At the same place, at the same time" made me think Lorelai/Chris :) This is such a good story!
Heidi chapter 1 . 9/9/2005
He bid her leave, and moved over to pass Luke as he went to meet his bride. They looked on, unable to take their eyes of the miracle that seemed to be happening in the church. Luke and Lorelai were truly a vision of joy as they made their way together to the front of the church. There was a faint rustling as the crowd obediently took a collective seat, settling down to bear witness. Lorelai handed Rory her bouquet, and they shared a knowing smile. Jess realized that they hadn’t discussed the last moments of his evening, as there was no hesitation in their brilliant blue eyes.

He couldn’t blame her. She wanted to focus on the wedding and the good things for her mother. She’d always been that way, one to leave out any offending details, her efforts pure to keep the peace. He’d always wanted to coax the whole gritty truth out of her in the beginning, but came to realize that it would shatter her naïve look at the world. He didn’t want to be the one to damage her.

I really loved those lines. Brilliantly well written story that has become one of my favorites. Amazing job with this...especially the ending. :)
Tinker Ramone chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This story made me melt. I really like the way the story flows. It doesn't seem to far fetched and it sticks to the characters personalities.
alli.carroll chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
i love reading stuf for the first time. You should write a sequel to this
rhymes chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
nice
selina chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This is beautiful...it's just one of those stories that you apperciate more each time you read it. Your writing style is so magically beautiful. The way you manipulate sentences together, and convey things so vividly is hair-raising. You make us feel for these characters and get into their heart. We cry with them, hope with them, and feel the nervousness and butterflies with them.

“You don’t even have to try. You just seem to do it accidentally, effortlessly, and in the most bizarre of ways. It’s in the tone of your voice, and the way your eyes penetrate my skin. It’s infuriating.”

That part was just so stunnly written and beautiful. Wow your stories are so amazing. My lit heart anticipates reading more lit stories by you.