Reviews for Predator and Prey
KsE chapter 3 . 12/2/2005
Haha you really should continue! I love it! I really love in chapter two with Momiji decorating the folder... I imagine Hatori musta tried pretty hard to get rid of it P I love it! please contintue!
King Harold chapter 1 . 5/29/2005
You have no idea how hard you are to find... I had copied and pasted your story so I could read it offline, and then realised that I wanted to read more. Of course, this was ages ago, and I couldn't remember your name, or the title of the story. So I used all the clues I could from the first three chapters I had on my computer. Of course, nothing helped. I put in every combination of "Haru" and "Kisa" in the summary search as I could. Eventually, I scanned the document and found that someone by the name of "Heisuke" had reviewed, so I went to her favorite stories list and found you! *Clings to fic* I'll never lose you again! You're on my favorite author's and stories list! YAY! I love Haru/Kisa! You're awesome!
SassyAngel chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
Yay! I really liked this chapter. I would have liked to see Kisa and Haru dance. It was very cute, and I hope you do more soon!
SassyAngel chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
Wow! I can't believe no one's really reviewed this thing! It's soo good, and so hard to find something with Kisa and Haru in it that is actually excellent. Great job!
Heisuke chapter 3 . 4/13/2005
So sorry, I really meant to have read this sooner!

I loved this chapter, the way you put feelings into an almost blind dance... it's amazing, to say the least. Aw
Slow Motion Runner chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is absolutely adorable! I loved how Kisa and Haru were depicted. I loved the ending as well. That was the cutest part. _ The story was done very well.
Corrie chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
Another home run for Haru and Kisa! Thank you for writing more. I really enjoy seeing Kisa as a nurse.
Heisuke chapter 2 . 3/17/2005
I loved it. Really! Are you going to continue soon? Hope so :D

P.S.: I can't believe you don't have more reviews for this. I'm adding it to my faves!
hello heartbreak chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
It's hard to find KisaXHaru fics around since everyone is such a fan of RinXHaru. Glad to have found a fan in you. I love your fic and the way you depicted Kisa as a person, and not just the "little girl" role which she plays all the time. Hope to hear more from you soon!
Wendy Grew Up chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
It was a little long for my taste, so I skimmed past parts of it. But otherwise, pretty darn fluffy.
Corrie chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I love it! I love Haru and Kisa story's anyway, but this one is very beautiful