Reviews for Futility Dance
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Tetheus sounds so depressed in this fic...
Bangles chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
For all that you call this ooc, your DK fics are the most in-character that I've read - especially for the Dragon Officers! Congrats on managing to get into Tetheus's head, that's a pretty impressive trick. I am amazed by your charerization in general, actually - and you write Kai-stern, Frey and Eric, AND Van and Lendel? You are so going on my Fave Authors list.
famin chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Good chappie! (Just said chappie because some people say chappie and I was experimenting.) I think this is going to turn into an absouletley wonderful fic! Don't forget to update more chappies! (Chappies!)
DragonessFei chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Ah yes, another good Kai-Stern/Tetheus story. You're really good at writing fanfiction and I must say that I have enjoyed every story of yours that I have read. (Even though this IS my second one...) Your characterizations are right on target and I really loved how you restated the first sentence at the end of the story. It just wraps the whole thing together.

Like I have mentioned before, the way you portray the characters is just...phenomenal! Tetheus is one of the hardest characters to keep in character, but you manage to do that all of the time. You don't know how much it IRKS me to see him portrayed as 'super-fluffy' and giddy. It's just not...him. I must commend you for this. Not too many authors can do this...

I also want to thank you for your review on my story! It's really nice to know what others think! It helps me finish chapters faster to know that people like what I'm writing... _
cairnsy chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I'm far too lazy to sign in at the moment .

I really enjoyed this, it was wonderful look at the dynamics between both Kai-stern and Rath as well as Kai-sten and Tetheus. The way the beginning and end tied together was effective as hell, and there was just something so wonderfully subtle about the whole fic. You managed to portray Rath and Kai-stern's relationship as sweet and tender, yet at the same time very, very personal to the point where it excluded everyone else, including poor Tetheus. Also, there was still a hint of a dark edge to the Rath and Kai-stern relationship, not through anything they said or did in particular themselves, but how others around them seemed to react.

And, poor Tetheus. It really must be horrible to have to watch such a relationship, especially given his feelings towards Kai-stern. Really, all three of them are rather screwed .
aquajogger chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aw. Poor Black Dragon Officer. TT That was nice, actually. At first I was like, "WTF? RathxTetheus?" then once I realized the actual pairing, it made a whole lot more sense... *bit slow on the uptake sometimes*

Short and sweet, worked out very nicely, good job!

-Ally