Reviews for Break the Silence
Awh that was a touching

story about friendship.I

felt so sorry for valon

tho [

Glad of the happy ending

tho hehe x kisara x
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wonderful story.
Zozz chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love this story so much! You are such a good writer! This one goes directly to my favs D
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love all of your stories. It's refreshing to find a good Doom story that isn't nasty or obscene.

Great storyline, great writing...just great all around.

Keep it up ]
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Awesome... really, you write some of the best works for the former Doom Soldiers that I have ever read! You're def one of my favs... lol, ttyl!

-Why...
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
:}
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
:) Wonderful! :) I LUV this 1 2!
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
loved it not many valon stories out there.

adding to favorite stories list
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I thought this was a really sweet story. Three brothers all looking out for eachother. First time ive read it i nearly burst into tears thinking about how horrible Valon's delirium must have been.
WillowTree42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was so good! You made the characters so careing and sweet, it was really well writen to! I love these guys i hope you write about them more cause i really enjoyed the way you wrote them! Great job!
Wolfmew chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Ah. I really loved your story. It was cute. Keep writing cute Valon fics.
zigguratank chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow...alister is lyk so caring and fluffy! u probably kno already that I absoulutely ADORE Alister. I love ALL your Doom stories! keep writing more!
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Great story! It had a few parts that repeated,but other than that I think it was really good. I haven't read a story that was actually long in a while. I liked it.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Ok, I love all of your Doom biker stories, but this is my favorite of them all! Please write more!
Kit Black chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Well, by now you've learned that I never have anything really constructive to say in my reviews. I always gush and that's about it. Sorry about that, but I can't help it! Your stories are always so awesome, this one included!

Hm, you make Valon sound slightly like me at points. The failing math thing and swimming situation. Okay, so I didn't fail math, but I came really, REALLY close to flunking Pre-Cal and I can't swim a bit. At least he's able to swim a little.

The blood thing was just gross, but that made it all the more effective. You've really got a great talent of making me picture everything that's happening as I read. I love it when stories do that. And when I can get through them without having to stop because they're either too stupid or too boring. Thankfully, your stories never fall into either category!

Just keep up the excellent work and all your fans (including me! :-D) will continue to be happy!