Reviews for Break the Silence
hill billy chapter 1 . 4/7
This is the best Yu-gi-oh fanfic i have ever read! I have been looking for a "cut-boy-gets-hurt" fanfic for a while now and this one takes the cake! Thank you so much for writing this, and thank you even more for making it public! Please continue writing these amazing fanfics! I love your work, thank you again!
Daydreamer-Of-The-Unknown chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Awh that was a touching

story about friendship.I

felt so sorry for valon

tho [

Glad of the happy ending

tho hehe x kisara x
everfaraway chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Wonderful story.
deleted82828282 chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I love this story so much! You are such a good writer! This one goes directly to my favs D
Rhino7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I love all of your stories. It's refreshing to find a good Doom story that isn't nasty or obscene.

Great storyline, great writing...just great all around.

Keep it up ]
whyamidoingthis01 chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
Awesome... really, you write some of the best works for the former Doom Soldiers that I have ever read! You're def one of my favs... lol, ttyl!

-Why...
Amilya Eclair Farron chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
:}
Alister's HOTGirlfriend chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
:) Wonderful! :) I LUV this 1 2!
blazingfire03 chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
loved it not many valon stories out there.

adding to favorite stories list
Celestialfae chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
I thought this was a really sweet story. Three brothers all looking out for eachother. First time ive read it i nearly burst into tears thinking about how horrible Valon's delirium must have been.
WillowTree42 chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
That was so good! You made the characters so careing and sweet, it was really well writen to! I love these guys i hope you write about them more cause i really enjoyed the way you wrote them! Great job!
Wolfmew chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Ah. I really loved your story. It was cute. Keep writing cute Valon fics.
zigguratank chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
wow...alister is lyk so caring and fluffy! u probably kno already that I absoulutely ADORE Alister. I love ALL your Doom stories! keep writing more!
Rose Valentine chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
Great story! It had a few parts that repeated,but other than that I think it was really good. I haven't read a story that was actually long in a while. I liked it.
nhqanrswmnu chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Ok, I love all of your Doom biker stories, but this is my favorite of them all! Please write more!