Reviews for Pandora's Box
Chianna chapter 8 . 2/20/2009
Awesome story. It was like watching an episode in my head. I have to say I really like Solomon and Vincent and the teenager/fater dynamic on the show was interesting and unresolved. I enjoyed your take.
charming2drew chapter 8 . 9/13/2007
Omword! I loved this fic! I hope you write more fics that deal with after season 1! I was so angry when the show ended. Especially with Nikko getting an ability.

Keep up the amazing work!

Abbz

(This is definitely going on my fav! and author alert!)
Stranded chapter 8 . 9/8/2007
Not bad. I'm intrigued. I was so upset when they stopped showing this after only 4 or 5 episodes. Then I was so happy about finding the rest on youtube. But after the last part of the last episode, I wanted a continuation. I hope you continue this so I can read YOUR continuation.
rebecca chapter 8 . 7/28/2007
hey

just read u story" pandora" and i like it! but please don't let us hanging like that! u ganna write a sequel or what because i wanna know what happend next? w/ nikko and his destiny?

ohh! and how the team will react, especially his father?

will nikko be: evil(little bit) or good?

please let me know? send me u email please!
Ghostboy chapter 8 . 2/21/2007
Wow! This is good. This is damn good! You followed the trail of the storyline perfectly! I like this new plot coming up, that Nikko is the power child. Very good. I know its been a few years since you've written this. But will there be a sequel? I got to tell you! You have a great talent!
Ditzyleo chapter 8 . 10/15/2006
I love this!

Vincent shrugged. “Don’t ask me, I hit people for a living.”

Brillent line!
samantha-dean chapter 7 . 10/15/2006
dude i like it keep goin
karmasnape chapter 8 . 3/25/2006
hi. i have just found your stories of veritas and i love them. i am hoping you have more to this series somewhere?

karmasnape
Blonde604 chapter 8 . 3/10/2006
Are you going to write a sequel I want to see what happens!
Kippling Croft chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
Your going to just end it there...that's...that's just mean. Great story the plot is very very good.
Blue Eyed Dragon Girl chapter 8 . 10/18/2005
oh! Very cool! I love this story! I was so mad when Veritas got pushed out of its time slot from that stupid war board thingy show! Stupid Bush! Stupid war with Iraq! A pointless war pointlessly ruined a perfectly good show's chances! And it was just getting good! four years have passed unfortunately and my fingers are still crossed! Wish they would just show the episodes that were finished but never aired! Oh well! ANYways! Great story! Awesome theory on the whole, child of power thing! And Juliet being his assassin! Very cool! Great job! Cudos!
hazelburger chapter 8 . 9/24/2005
I read all of your chapters and i think they are all brilliant. My fav characters are nikko and juliet so this story is fitting. I can't wait until you update (that's if you do). Good writing.
deepfriedpandas chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
kay, i tried to email u but i cudnt make it work, so i had to settle for an email/review. i wanted to email u to tell u that i thought all ur stories deserved far more reviews than any of them got as u r one of the most compelling writers i hav read. u also hav excellent accuracy and charcter consistency and a good story line for all of ur stories. i hope u get far more reviews in the future and continue to write stories for all ur categories, although i only read seaquest and veritas ones, im sure they're all as high a quality. hopefully, we'll get some reruns of both series soon, which will increase interest in ur stories and giv u more much deserved reviews. while im here, i may aswell beg u to write more, cos seaquest and veritas seem to both be going slow and in desperate need of more good writing! please?
Catherine chapter 8 . 8/4/2005
A well written, well thought out story with few mistakes; although as a geneticist I do feel it necessary to point out that every single human being carries an X chromosome. The difference is that the female genotype is TWO X chromosomes, whereas the male is one X and one Y chromosome.
Wired Witch chapter 8 . 7/21/2005
Wow I really enjoyed this! Please tell me you're going to continue, I'd love to read more!