Reviews for Let Her Be
XenoLongbottom chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Very sweet. I love the idea of Charlie noticing Claire in the airport. And "just this once". If he only knew that "once" would be like three months. I lvoe these two. Great job! :)
Good Queen Vold chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
Normally I don't like anything other than Charlie/Sayid and Sayid/Shannon (okay, and Locke/Jungle Monster), but this was terribly cute and well-written. Added to favourites, of course.

Keep up the good work!

~Christie
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
A very interesting story, fluff but good fluff, it's got some substance too. :)
Jess chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Wow. That was so beautiful. Aw.
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Aw! That's so sweet!

~jaye~
stargazer13 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
The best CharlieClaire story I've read, totally believable from what we know about Charlie's character.
Litwolf chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
wow, that was good. I love how you made Charlie sound like he was in awe of Claire: He was a rock god but she was a mother. This was a pleasure to read. I loved it!
druggo-frog chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
i like the way u wrote this coz the characters are still like themselves, and u've used lines from the show, eg the rock god and the thing with the drug. nice work
EclipseKlutz chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
Beautiful. I love the way the details were woven in, never too much and never too little. It's realistic, true to the show, explains just why he hadn't gotten his fix at the airport. I love it. I truly, truly love it.
White Lily of the Lane chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
Oh! This was good! I really love the last line. "Let her be my drug, just this once." Great job!
suspencer chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
loverly... perfectly loverly.
bookworm835 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
WOW, this was absolutely AMAZING, though it's probably not G, LOL... but anyways, it's very, very good, very sweet fluffiness, great ending... yes, yes, very good... (faves)