Reviews for Living without Danger
szw5009 chapter 36 . 10/11
Thank you!
I love the way how Mr. Padfoot and Mr. Moony talked each other. It entertains me to imagine the two marauders talking in such a silly way. I know I'm too late to be reviewing but thought I ought to write one.
David-El chapter 25 . 9/24
So, she did die? She wasn't petrified? How terrible! I ... honestly can't think of a story where Harry has a snake and IT dies!
David-El chapter 6 . 9/23
Lockhart saved Harry's life?! I KNEW IT! The duo stopped the troll, Lockhart found them, and instead of rewarding them, he obliviated them and took the credit! Always listen to the Slytherin!
David-El chapter 5 . 9/23
Okay, I'm suspicious. What REALLY happened that night? I'm pretty sure it wasn't the troll, especially since a concussion only causes slight amnesia AFTER the incident, not before. I want to say a memory charm, especially with old Lockhart around, but I can't be sure. If I'm wrong, I'll just say that my Slytherin side is slightly over-active.
A/N: ADHD much?

But if you do have it, I'm seriously impressed that you've written an actual, real story with plot and characterisation. Your Dangerverse is my favourite.
HARRY GOT OBLIVIATED?
"Sleep well, and dream of large women"

- The Dread Pirate Roberts, from The Princess Bride
the-sparky-scribblings chapter 17 . 4/11
I love how, despite writing this story two years before deathly hallows, you described Harry as falling like a puppet with it's strings cut — almost verbatim for the description of James's death in the final book

Also I love this fic so much! It and its prequel are so intricate and well written!

I don't know if you're still checking for new reviews twelve years after finishing this but I still have to demonstrate my appreciation for this fic
throughhiseyes chapter 13 . 3/6
I'm glad that Draco helped Neville and his aock came to help. I wonder how Ron will feel about Remus now. I'm glad their friends took him being a werewolf so well. I wonder how much trouble Draco will be in?
throughhiseyes chapter 12 . 3/6
hmm what did danger feel? oh no Ron knows
throughhiseyes chapter 11 . 3/6
aw I love Charlie and Tonks. Mr. Lovegood was too funny! aw HarryI wonder why he asked that?
throughhiseyes chapter 10 . 3/6
aw I love this version of Harry! I love all of the family!
throughhiseyes chapter 9 . 3/6
wow Alex, I wonder what danger is gonna say? aw poor Neville and Draco. omg I wonder what Harry's dream was about
throughhiseyes chapter 8 . 3/6
Oh wow, bug revelation about Remus. haha Andromeda is so funny! I wonder what siss is what too?
2,383 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »