Reviews for Living without Danger
What the hell was so great about the troll that after changing so much you would then feel the need to keep it? Just why?
Why write AU then stick to canon?
'Ron shivered. "Please. Don't even think that. Do you know what my perfect prefect brother would say if he found me sleeping in a pile of sheets with a girl?"'
Percy who slept with a man for 9 years? That Percy?
Yeah, he'd be a judgemental, self righteous hypocrite just like his mother.
And Percy not being able to deal with Harry is a direct result of his parents unwillingness to take any responsibility for having harboured the rat. A 9 year old rat, for f# ks sake. How stupid are they? These people are supposed to be magical, not muggles, why do none of them consider the possibility of it being an animagus? Including the supposedly intelligent Percy, who even managed to notice how clever the rat was. Yeah, Percy's soo smart.
lilbadwolf9 chapter 35 . 4/30
Siss' name in English was Lily... like his mom. thats sweet
lilbadwolf9 chapter 32 . 4/30
I really like when Ginny called Ron brilliant. Also, when Ron was saying he couldnt control the twins, that no one could.
lilbadwolf9 chapter 5 . 4/28
Lockhart modified their memories, didn't he... Stupid git.
lilbadwolf9 chapter 1 . 4/28
was that last line Siss said a princess bride reference? Nice beginning to the sequal. I'm looking forward to the rest.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 36 . 4/16
Great end of year 2. I really liked the way you handled Sangre.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 20 . 4/15
A great way to start Year 2 and a better reason to steal the car.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 19 . 4/15
Year 1 was very good. However, I do think that Moony was too accepting of Albus using the cubs as chess pieces to satisfy his curiosity.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 8 . 4/13
I know this is far past when you were soliciting feedback, but I enjoy how you are writing Andi.
odonnellzoo99 chapter 1 . 4/13
Great start to Year 1. I definitely want to see how Quirrell and Lockhart coexist. Slytherin should be different.
alix33 chapter 36 . 3/24
Danger is a far better person than I am, biting back her indignant replies. I would be growling and hissing at Percy Weasley, if not actually gouging out his sodding eyeballs, in a very livid way for endangering three members of my Pack and one member of my cubs' Pride.
Aletha and Sirius on the flying motorbike sound cooler than any teachers I have ever had at school.
alix33 chapter 35 . 3/24
Well done, Harry, stabbing Tom riddle junior's diary with your dagger.
And well done, Fawkes, healing Sangre.
Poor little late andd much lamented Siss.
alix33 chapter 31 . 3/23
You meant for Luna to say "that you frighten the ladies".
2,576 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »