Reviews for Living without Danger
Alex chapter 4 . 7/5/2016
Because if no one has made a rule against it, it's definitely fair game
SingerofStars4002 chapter 31 . 6/16/2016
DRAGON'S EGG!
Guest chapter 31 . 6/16/2016
A dragon's egg.
SingerofStars4002 chapter 15 . 6/16/2016
This is horrible.
Raven's Vigil chapter 35 . 5/22/2016
Oh my god! I knew it! I f*cking knew it! I knew it as soon as he took that book from Dudley!
Raven's Vigil chapter 19 . 5/21/2016
Has anyone else noticed how much of a jerk Dumbledore is to the Slytherins in this chapter? He decorates the Great Hall to make them think they won only to give Gryffindor just the right amount of points to beat them. And they most have worked hard for those points, even if a lot of them are complete jerks, too. Still, jerk move, Dumbledore, jerk move.
Driftingxinxbetween chapter 25 . 5/4/2016
This chapter hit me hard. My husband of 3 days died unexpectedly and makes me wish I had a circle of love and friendships Harry does.
Harrypotterpercyjacksonfan90 chapter 36 . 4/22/2016
Very good story loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
Sorry if I sound like an ass now but what's with the whole 'pack' and 'cubs' and 'den'?
IamtheBlackWitch chapter 36 . 4/13/2016
Still amazing! On to the next! I love your writing, I often laugh and repeat aloud what was funny. My family's looking at me like I'm weird! Thank you for that!
K chapter 25 . 4/1/2016
Sad now... Siss was nice and I will miss her and Harry's interactions.
Dr. Valentine chapter 22 . 3/20/2016
Yes! I knew it! I knew the Raven was Snape!
MuggleCreator chapter 36 . 2/27/2016
Argh! Brilliant again, though I wish the Invisibility Cloak would get more use. Neville's ability is cool, but. I like what you're doing with Dudley.
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 36 . 2/20/2016
wonderful story, cant weight to read on... :P
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 27 . 2/18/2016
what a nasty little trick you did! so foul indeed, but i have to say that that is what makes it so brilliant, pure gold in the highest to have Harry brought back from an almost kiss of death!

happy writing!