Reviews for Living without Danger
emikae chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
lovely chapter, nice to know that you haven't died, and i meant what i said a while ago, you do rite better than rowling, and i think i have a bet with someone: ten dollars says that WHEN (not if) yyou get something published it will make the bestseller list.

great chapter, i like it, and they're including ron in their den nights! yay! they'd prolly end up tangled together, because they probably shift around in their sleep, i know i do. i sleep on a matressn about six inches off the floor, yesterday morning i woke up halfway into my closet. with the cat's tail in my face, there's a bag of material that she sleeps on in there.

well, not much to say, i have stupid homework to do, but i managed ot lose my history book, so it'll be a bit hard to do that work.

~emikae
SunDust25688 chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Great chapter! Yay! Harry's the new Seeker! I kinda figured you would work that in some way or another. Glad you did! Hmm...I wish I had more to say, but I'm afraid there wasn't a lot to actually comment on. Great story so far. Hope you update again really, REALLY soon. Byez!
Polarwolf chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Yay! Another chapter! This one was really great. I like how you basically have the smae events in the book but changed around a little to fit with the differences. I think my favorite part of this chapter had to be their den-night, espically when Ron came too. Please hurry because i don't know how long i can wait for the next chapter!
Emuerz chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Yippe! Wonderful as always!
Jistone chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
great, can't wait for the next chapter. update soon.
hcr chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Once again WONDERFUL! I love the way you are incorporating Cannon into this a bit. Can't wait until you update. Can't wait to see what happens to Nott. Let me guess, he doesn't show up and something horrible happens to him, like all his hair falls out or he gets boils or something equally horrible for an 11 year old.

Keep up the great work
BJH chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Interesting rearrangement of the canon cliques. Nott as the leader and Dudley as jester.

I like the storytelling of Pack-night and the cub-pack reconstructing it as they can. But I have to say that I feel that all the fixed wording sort of over-ritualizes it. Den-sleeping is, to me, almost a return to our animalistic roots, just like it was first done in LWD. It allowed Sirius and Harry to readjust to life as part of group with simple, natural closeness. Sort of like the scent touching, wordless communication that is simulateously more advanced than any words could be and more primitive. All the ritualistic chanting of statement and response makes it sound more like a cultish religion.

By the way, what will happen with Nott and the meeting at midnight? I assume he was setting Harry up, and if McGonagall walks into a double cross, she will be annoyed at both groups, Slytherin and Gryffindor, wouldn't she?

And last but not least, what did Harry sleep through in that last paragraph?

BJH
MAnny2003 chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
NO! i dont wanna wait! PEAS POST ASAP!

~MAnny~
gray-streaks chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Hey Anne,

Really good, I had been wondering how Harry would be put on the team...Draco chaser? That's a new one!

Yes, James probably would be proud, and Lily would have been annoyed, "What is it with that boy and doing the exact opposite of what he's told?" *Sigh*

For some reason I keep comparing them to the older members of the pack...why?

Wait, does this mean that Nott is the one that finds Fluffy? Or dod we wait until it occurs to the mini-pack to use the cloak?

Yes, that might cause some trouble getting caught sleeping with Hermione. So, when do the Weasley's find out about Remus? Really I thought that Arthur and Molly already knew since they were in the first order together and all.

Any way, keep up the wonderful work and PLEASE try to UPDATE soon!

Pad
Arkeus chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
as always, cuteness strike! I loved it,i can't wait for the next chapter :-) I was thinking, if you are *really* bent on the r/hr, you could have hermione realise ron's insecurities about himself when he criticise her and offer to help sim in quiet ways to make him feel better. Off course, my hermione may be too of an alpha for ron, but...
rmthiowb chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
oh i hope another chapter is coming soon!
Thestrals chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
o... is harry in control of fire now,

I'm glad their having pack nights

I hope nott has a horrible night

ppms
athenakitty chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Hermione's enjoying riding herd over the boys? Everything going according to schedule? When will Dudley behave himself? What's going to happen with the fire? Godric's very happy?
gloriousnewday chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Aww, very cute chapter once again. I'm so happy that Harry's still getting to play Quidditch. As far as I can remember, they have a full team besides Harry in the book, but couldn't one of the chasers decide to quit or something so Draco could play too? Pretty please? Anyway, love how they denned up together, and now it's Slytherin losing points. Are they going to accidentally meet Fluffly some other way? Or is this going to be different? Again, great chapter, can't wait for more!

Glori
maxonly chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
We! well, answer your question, lady, and tell us what the effect was! *grin*
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 145 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 .. Last Next »