Reviews for Living without Danger
Jade chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yes! You've started! I shudder to think what trouble Quirril and Lockhart will cause together. And I'm really looking forward to more of Professor Grumpy. *giggle*snort*
James chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
this was really funny and so freaking great write more or else
gary-stu chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
yeah! a sequal and as you said it was only a three day wait yeah!1
Lilith91 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
yay! They're at hogwarts, i'm so excited. I will be anxiously waiting to see what havoc they wreck at Hogwarts, especially when Harry gets hold of the Map.
reedy70002 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Wow you are quick I was just checking for a one shot and found this yay

In a previous one shot you listed Draco as a Gryffindor but I was nervous about how he would be sorted(I wouldn't have been mad if he and Hermione had been Ravenclaw but I know that would have led to story issues later)I was surprised that Dudley was Slythern I honestly expected Hufflepuff but I also remember a musing of his way back when he was in foster care and I know they need a bully anyway

I look forward to a wonderful story as only you can do it

Reedy
The Silver Owl chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
I am dancing in my seat (sort of) with a weird grin on my face because I'm finally going to get answers from the questions I had from "Living With Danger"...of course...I'll try to keep being annoying to a minimum. Slytherin Dudley? Hmm...I thought he was better suited for Hufflepuff but then again, he's sort of like Crabbe and Goyle...big and simple...without the pure wizarding family bloodline. Alas, I can't wait to read the reaction Harry gets when he finds out that Dudley's his cousin. Hehehehe...I'm such a glutton. :S Please pay me no mind.
Jistone chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
great, can't wait for the next chapter, update soon, though i am a little confused on why lockheart's there. unless you plan to get rid of him early.
lizliterarius chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Hey, it wa a LONG three days! The one shots were all well and good as confimation of my suspicions, but they're nothing to a good story chapter. Thrilled you're back so soon!
crimsoncello chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
aw! good first chapter I really liked it a lot good job
Noruinivnes chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
OMGOMGOMGOMG! Okay, now I'm going to read it.

*30 minutes (Dunno why it took that long) later*

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! YAY! Though it was rather obvious that none of them would be in Hufflepuff or Slytherin and everything is so much easier and follows JK's plot better because of it ... really the only significant changes were Dudley and Draco. O ... and I bet you 20 galleons, 16 sickles, 22 knuts, and a bag of walnuts that Crabbe and Goyle are going to be Theodore Nott's 'henchmen'(Unless something happened to them that I forgot about)

Ah ... and what a wonderful chapter this was ... I can't WAIT until the get to Potion's Class! *giggles at random mental images of Snape in a pink apron doing a home ec class*

Snape: Hey!

MDM: *giggles as apron and laddle appear*

Snape: You are here to learn the subtle science and exact art of pants making. As there is little foolish memorizing here, many of you will hardly believe that this is a class. I don't expect you will really understand the beauty of the softly simmering spaghetti with its shimmering steam, the delicate power of liquids that seep into fabrics, cleaning the stain, reviving the color ... I can teach you how to bottle spice, clean windows, even wash dishes-if you aren't as big a bunch of dunderheads as I usually have to teach. Potter! What would I get if I added powdered honey from Kenya to an infusion of cabbage? Let's try again, Potter, where would you look if I told you to find the best detergent for geting wine stains out? Thought you wouldn't open a cooking book before coming, eh, Potter? What is the difference, Potter, between sodium and salt? For your information, Potter, honey and cabbage make a salad dressing so delicious that it is known as the Dressing of Fresh Salads. The best detergent for getting wine stains out is Resolve, which can be located in any Walmart (aka the mart of walls) near you (and far away too). As for sodium and salt, they are the same thing, which also goes by the name of sodium chloride. Well? Why aren't you all copying that down?

:P
Daannamae chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Good start for the squel. I've figured out what all the cubs are expect what Nev is. Any further clues? What will Dudders affect be in Slytherin?
power214063 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
please update soon and do they hex nott for calling draco malfoy that would be really cool
Lady Manetsu chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
'Dream of fat prey...'

*giggle* Interesting.

I like Hermione's little fits about 'Neenie'... I was kinda wondering what you were going to do with that, it is a rather childish nickname.
Abbey Eileen chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
excellent start... the first day up, and alreay 30 reviews! wowzerz! lol. um, i really like this chapter. I really like the end, i will be homesick tomorrow. that's what I always do the first day i'm away, put it off 'til tomorrow. ;P. Um, i really like this chapter. update soon, please?
rmthiowb chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
oh i love these stories! they're so much fun to read! and i hope the title isn't hinting to something...(especially to something that would make me cry on my pizza..) i'll be waiting for more!
2,472 | « Prev Page 1 .. 152 159 160 161 162 163 164 .. Last Next »