Reviews for Living without Danger
Arye chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
yay! sequel! MUST READ!
gray-streaks chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Finally! It took me nearly ten minutes to stop jumping around with excitment to open the link! Two defense Huh? How is this going to work? I know useless thing to ask, but no harm in trying! Dudley dead? Sounds like a plan to me!

Anyway I always thought that the Marauders would make McG laugh for at least 35 seconds...

I think I may have missed something, do the Weasley twins know who the Marauders are, or not?

Let's see...oh yes the wedding dreams...Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Draco, Luna, Neville and WHO!

Sytherins scared of their own kind? How odd...

pad's gurl584
SunDust25688 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Well, I come home from a very, VERY bad day at school, and what do I find? Why, it's the first chapter of Living Without Danger! Now my day is awesome. I loved this chapter. It was a great starter for the story. So glad that Draco's in Gryffindor. (And he's going to be a Chaser!)
HJPotterFan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
How do you do it? its absolutely amazing... i've been working on writing a novel for quite a while now and sometimes it takes me days just to write a few pages! whats your secret :-)
angelkitty77 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
this so cute hope for more soon
Spike1368 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
YEA! This is awesome! i luv it! lol. grat start. So, Dudleys in Slytherin. joyness. lol. is he gonna take Draco place there? well great happy for the sequal. update soon
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Awsome great start for a sequel
MAnny2003 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
lov it! PLEASE POST ASAP!

~MAnny~
Tanydwr chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Part of me would like to believe that this is your first review for this story, but it seems unlikely. People will have reviewed and they just haven't appeared yet. Never mind.

Great start! Dudley in Slytherin. Interesting... Nott seems to have taken canon Malfoy's place as Slytherin prince, but not in the same way. He actually did attempt to be civil. No idea that Mudblood was a dirty word...

Keep up the awesome work, I think this is great!

Lol, Tanydwr
maria chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
please stay in harry point view. Great start to a new story!
Kid Dynomite chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Excellent to have you back, started reading over the weekend and was instantly hooked...looking foward to discovering all of the little twists and turns that you come up with...it really makes your writing quite satisfying...back to the reading.

great stuff!

kd
2InsanitiesIn1 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
LOVIN IT!
torifire126 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
It just seems a little trite and contrived that all of them end up in the same house. I'm not sure I'd want it any other way, though.
Tears-Of-Love-Tears-Of-Hate chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
YAY IT'S UP IT'S UP IT'S UP!

-jumps with glee- a great thing after the worst day possible. I'd tell you about it but

a) you possibly don't care too much about the details of a strangers life

and

b) It'll take up 2 pages on Word if I type it.
Prairie City chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*Screams in delight* You POSTED! YAY! Not that I thought you wouldn't, but I was on the endge of my seat waiting. Great chapter! I can't wait to see how Dudley copes in Slytherin, and I can't wait to see why Lockhart and Quirrel are the same year...

Anyways, if you like these kinds of AU's, you can try my Slytherin Serpent story. It has not been updated in a while because I've been working on my other story before HBP gets out, but I will update on the 29th of this month. Harry's in Slytherin, though, so if you don't like that...okay. I love this story, update soon!

Ace