Reviews for Living without Danger
LJ Fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
YAY! Oh, I was ready to cry. I really was. So sweet. I loved this chapter. I'm so glad it's starting again! I was holding my breath. I was like, "Oh my gosh, they have to get in Gryffindor"

(But maybe my subconcious was thinking Ravenclaw as that is the better house.)

Anyways, I vote for more than one PoV. I want to see what's up in the girls' dorm, since Hermione has no one. :( Poor thing. I want to give her...ten Hershey kisses. Maybe I'll give her ten every chapter. Then, once she finally falls in love with Ron, she can have a hundred every chapter. Same for Ron, actually. W00t!
MenenTesa chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
fantastic start to the story! I can't wait to read more! and I assume you'll be explaining why lockhart's there a year early, right? needless to say, I was a little confused by that at first. no biggie. I figure it'll all play out. Just more curious ramblings from me than anything else. Keep up the good work!
Sofie Cee chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
As usual, could't have been better on your part. I like it when you see many points of view, you get more of the story that way. Can't wait for Chapter two!
MoonGoddess25 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
wonder what an Ice Mice is...always wanted to try one...i like how you took original dialogue...haha...the harry/malfoy dialogue was altered, wasnt it?...i thought it would have been worse for the dursley''s if he wound up being friends with harry...interesting added harry/hat dialogue...interesting...hahahahaha i like the speech thing...aw...thats so cute
Beornthryth chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Lockhart and Quirrel in the same year. . .ouch! Are you sure they won't kill each other? I suppose it means that the readers won't automatically know if you are going for the book one or book two plot outline (or something completely original). Dudley at Hogwarts is a nice touch.
rosie chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
At last! I get to see the cubs at Hogwarts! That was a great start to the chapter and I can't wait to read more! Two questions: If Lockhart is teaching this year, then who will teach second year? And will Dudley replace the canon "evil Draco Malfoy" role?
Kittie chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yay, chapter one of the sequel! I really liked how well you incorporated parts of the plot from the first book, while keeping your own unique style. Thanks for posting, and please update soon!
Kaaera chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
*grins* yay! The sequel is now up! D I'm very happy now. Definitely keep up the great work, I love it! I admit, the Sorting had me a little worried. Great job, as always!
writethestars chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Thank goodness you're a quick updater. I can't wait to see what the cubs will get up to in their first year.
Adele Starminster chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Yay! I'm the first reviewer! Great start to the story. I love how you decided to make Dudley a Slytherin. Ron's probably right that he (Dudley) is gonna get eaten alive. (snort)

Adele
Galaen chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Eep! Yay! There's going to be a sequel! :snoopy dances: You have no idea how happy that makes me! Good thinking about Hermione and the guys sharing a room, it would be kinda strange to most 11 year olds. And the foreshadowing with Neville and the oath was interesting too. Is he going to have a...er...what's it called? Medallion? The pendant thing too? I'm kinda of interested to see what his parental coin will have on it. And when will the cubs find out about Nev's parents?
Cherokee girl chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Sounds like a really great start to me can't wait to read the next chapter.
GolfinWizard chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Fantastic story! Great beginning to this new story. Loved the first one, even if you nearly gave me a heart attack about Danger's first decision. I hope to enjoy reading more of your work in the upcoming future, and keep the chapters coming!
gloriousnewday chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aww! That was an absolutely fantastic beginning to LwoD. And Draco's in Gryffindor! I didn't even peek before now, so it was a surprise, but I am very happy they're all together. And Dudley's in Slytherin, haha. I mean, I kinda guessed he would be, but he is a muggleborn. Anyway, great beginning, and I can't wait for more. First class with Professor Grumpy coming up?

Glori
Stahchild chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
For the past couple of days since I finished reading Living with Danger, I've been rereading all the bits I loved (which was practically the whole story). I am almost delerious with joy at the fact that you've already written and posted the sequel, and if you update as fast as you did the previous story, you could very well put me in my grave.

I love how you've changed this story slightly to the original. I can't help but wonder if the chamber of secrets will be opened in this sequel as well as Quirrell being possessed by Voldemort, or if you've changed the story in it's entirety.

Either way I'm sitting on the edge of my seat enraptured, and impatiently waiting for your next chapter.

Keep up the great work.