Reviews for Living without Danger
hcr chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Oh excellant start. I love Ron's comment about Dudders. One question though...Did they start another pack or did they just add Neville to the pack that alread existed with them, Meghan, Luna and Ginny? Oh how sweet, all of them are paired off already.

If this story is anything like the last one, it will be great! I think you deserve and "O" for your stories.

Keep up the good luck.

Hcr
Emuerz chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
YES! I actually did a dance when i checked my email and saw this was up. Then scolded Hotmail for taking so long to open the page! Thank you so much for writing a sequel and of course this first one. Do I even need to say this chpater rocked? Well... THIS CHAPTER ROCKED!
Mooncheese chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Would you believe, even though I knew the sequel was coming soon, I still squealed when I saw you'd posted Living Without Danger? I loved this chapter! And I especially liked the note Harry found in his pyjamas. Its the sort of thing my mum did once years ago (blush) except she put it in my packed lunch...

I think you should switch the POV's around. Makes it more interesting and unique from the Philospers Stone that way.

Love and peace and hope you update soon!

Mooncheese xx
gina87 chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Great! Cant wait for the next chapter!
Arkeus chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Well, that was great! It's really a fun little chapter with all the small details we live 's good to see hermione not wanting to be called neenie anymore, and i liked that harry was able to use the spell:p. Poor hermione.
Neurotica chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
:D I was quite happy to see this in my inbox- it made my day!

Do I really need to say I loved it?

Dudley in Slytherin... hehe, this is gonna be good.

So we got both Quirrell and Lockhart? Wow... double whammy... nice one!

Lalala... Glad they all made it into the same house- though I didn't think they wouldn't!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Xrys Blackthorn chapter 1 . 3/15/2005
Aiye! the mucho awaited sequel to living with danger. Can't wait to see how the pack fits in Hogwarts and their adventures. Thanks for updating so fast (where do you find the time? :O ) and happy writing.

In anticipation of chap 2: