Reviews for Living without Danger
Guest chapter 36 . 7/3/2020
Ooooh is Meghan going to help the Longbottoms?
Guest chapter 27 . 7/1/2020
Neville has that H ring, so I'd bet 10 galleons he's the blood heir of Hufflepuff. How fitting that he and Meghan have the connection they do!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/1/2020
Good grief, I don't know the last time fanfic made me cry. And you did. Over a snake who didn't even exist in canon. Holy moly. Siss was a great addition to the story, and she does make me wish Harry kept a pet snake in canon. It would have been so neat for him to have a pet he could talk to! Gah. JKR gave us Parseltongue and hardly used it.

(This does make me wonder what a "For Want of a Nail" HP fic would look like if the ONLY change to canon was the addition of a pet snake at the start of the story... Hmmmmmmmmmmm.)

I suspect that the book Percy took from Dudley is the diary. Percy will be the one getting Riddled, and Dudley is secretly in with Nott and being used to help set up conflict. I do want Dudley to come around for real in the end... but I don't think he's ready for that. I can imagine all the angst he must feel with his home life, and the Pack/Pride is the sort of loving community that he could use to heal and learn to love himself as a wizard.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2020
Harry correlates to Slytherin (specifically Alexander). Neville will probably be Hufflepuff, what with the plant thing and how he jives with the yellow room. There's a bunch of Gryffindors... and Meghan will probably be the key to Ravenclaw, since Al said they needed to find a pearl. What happens with all the founders' represented, I don't know. And perhaps all 10 (or even all 12, if the two banished Slytherins show) original founders and children will need representatives/analogs/heirs in the present. I'd like to see Dudley get thrown a bone, and maybe give Nott a chance to be better than Salazar was. The younger Pack, Fred, George, Theodore, and Dudley could add up to 12. IDK. Just a thought.
Firekei chapter 32 . 6/26/2020
So, I’m finding this story in 2020, well after canon has become solid, and I have to say, I am enjoying this immensely! I like danger, and the new Draco, and even the new Dudley. It’s been a hell of a fun story, and I plan to read it all!
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 36 . 6/24/2020
Good gods. The prophecies, so many of the prophecies, and odd given titles are so clear after you've finished the series! Remarkable planning!
BookLover4242 chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
If she’s a blood Heir, that means that anther the Blacks or Aletha are also blood Heirs, surely. I’m assuming Aletha, since she was muggleborn (and therefore squib descended), iirc, and there’s no hint that Sirius is descended from Ravenclaw. If he was, there’d be others, given how many purebloods are related to the Blacks.
BookLover4242 chapter 22 . 6/5/2020
Raven is definitely Snape. I think silent snow might be Draco? Black to red and red to brown is Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione.

Having canon knowledge helps a lot, I think.
BookLover4242 chapter 15 . 6/4/2020
To be fair, there was a werewolf in the forest. Untransformed (well... not in wolf form, anyway), but still a werewolf (a unique one).

I’m assuming Remus can’t transform into a lion on a full moon?
The Punmaster chapter 6 . 5/27/2020
Did you know that you were probably writing this chapter when I was born? I just think that's cool.
The Punmaster chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
Oh boy. Lockhart Obliviated Harry and Ron's memory, didn't he...
shanni.whitaker chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
Was that... I can't believe it... Was that a Calvin and Hobbes reference? The infamous Noodle Incident? I love Calvin and Hobbes! And I love this story 3
EmpressErena chapter 36 . 5/13/2020
Beautiful... I have snufh deep into dangerverse!
U are an amazing author..
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2020
This is probably a few years late, but I wanted to say that this book is incredible, and I'm glad I found it. I found the Shakespeare reference to be quite funny. Love the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
I do understand your choice to put the whole pride into Gryffindor, however, I think it would have been nice to a have nice to a mixed house group. Uniting the houses and all. Great story though!
2,467 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »