Reviews for Living without Danger
Guest chapter 4 . 6/27/2020
Harry correlates to Slytherin (specifically Alexander). Neville will probably be Hufflepuff, what with the plant thing and how he jives with the yellow room. There's a bunch of Gryffindors... and Meghan will probably be the key to Ravenclaw, since Al said they needed to find a pearl. What happens with all the founders' represented, I don't know. And perhaps all 10 (or even all 12, if the two banished Slytherins show) original founders and children will need representatives/analogs/heirs in the present. I'd like to see Dudley get thrown a bone, and maybe give Nott a chance to be better than Salazar was. The younger Pack, Fred, George, Theodore, and Dudley could add up to 12. IDK. Just a thought.
Firekei chapter 32 . 6/26/2020
So, I’m finding this story in 2020, well after canon has become solid, and I have to say, I am enjoying this immensely! I like danger, and the new Draco, and even the new Dudley. It’s been a hell of a fun story, and I plan to read it all!
KaliOfDarknesss chapter 36 . 6/24/2020
Good gods. The prophecies, so many of the prophecies, and odd given titles are so clear after you've finished the series! Remarkable planning!
BookLover4242 chapter 27 . 6/5/2020
If she’s a blood Heir, that means that anther the Blacks or Aletha are also blood Heirs, surely. I’m assuming Aletha, since she was muggleborn (and therefore squib descended), iirc, and there’s no hint that Sirius is descended from Ravenclaw. If he was, there’d be others, given how many purebloods are related to the Blacks.
BookLover4242 chapter 22 . 6/5/2020
Raven is definitely Snape. I think silent snow might be Draco? Black to red and red to brown is Harry, Ginny, Ron, Hermione.

Having canon knowledge helps a lot, I think.
BookLover4242 chapter 15 . 6/4/2020
To be fair, there was a werewolf in the forest. Untransformed (well... not in wolf form, anyway), but still a werewolf (a unique one).

I’m assuming Remus can’t transform into a lion on a full moon?
The Punmaster chapter 6 . 5/27/2020
Did you know that you were probably writing this chapter when I was born? I just think that's cool.
The Punmaster chapter 5 . 5/27/2020
Oh boy. Lockhart Obliviated Harry and Ron's memory, didn't he...
shanni.whitaker chapter 14 . 5/16/2020
Was that... I can't believe it... Was that a Calvin and Hobbes reference? The infamous Noodle Incident? I love Calvin and Hobbes! And I love this story 3
EmpressErena chapter 36 . 5/13/2020
Beautiful... I have snufh deep into dangerverse!
U are an amazing author..
Guest chapter 33 . 4/5/2020
This is probably a few years late, but I wanted to say that this book is incredible, and I'm glad I found it. I found the Shakespeare reference to be quite funny. Love the story!
Guest chapter 23 . 4/4/2020
I do understand your choice to put the whole pride into Gryffindor, however, I think it would have been nice to a have nice to a mixed house group. Uniting the houses and all. Great story though!
Sheelahdog chapter 25 . 2/21/2020
A snake! You have me sobbing into my plate. over.a snake! Tears running. down my face. You made me care... Grumble, grumble, darn good writers
PhaedraZev chapter 11 . 2/14/2020
"It's called a Sorcerer's Stone." ... *sighs in Canadian*

The alpha transfer of power is interesting to watch. Well deserved, though, since that was a big mess up on Harry's part.
PhaedraZev chapter 10 . 2/14/2020
Oh, now that's cute. Harry is the happiest person alive. I feel bad for Draco, but better he learn through a connected dream than in the physical world.
2,479 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »