Reviews for Living without Danger
Sheelahdog chapter 25 . 2/21/2020
A snake! You have me sobbing into my plate. over.a snake! Tears running. down my face. You made me care... Grumble, grumble, darn good writers
PhaedraZev chapter 11 . 2/14/2020
"It's called a Sorcerer's Stone." ... *sighs in Canadian*

The alpha transfer of power is interesting to watch. Well deserved, though, since that was a big mess up on Harry's part.
PhaedraZev chapter 10 . 2/14/2020
Oh, now that's cute. Harry is the happiest person alive. I feel bad for Draco, but better he learn through a connected dream than in the physical world.
criertuckyahoo.com chapter 3 . 2/12/2020
Finished book one and jumped right into book 2 I was worried I wouldn’t like it as much but I was wrong. Wonderful. So glad you wrote and shared this.
Chuni Luni chapter 28 . 1/29/2020
First off I do NOT trust Dudley.

Second Neville is a blood heir!

Third I can't wait to come back and read more!

Take care!
Chuni Luni chapter 11 . 1/28/2020
wow Harry what the heck?
Foalan21 chapter 36 . 12/14/2019
Beautiful! Delicious! Exquisite!
Foalan21 chapter 19 . 12/13/2019
I just realized that both the first and second books in this series have the same acronym. How do you tell them apart if they're in the same sentence?
Foalan21 chapter 14 . 12/13/2019
I hope the noodle incident is whritten in a one-shot.
mumphie chapter 9 . 9/17/2019
I hope you aren't using foreshadowing with Harry's dream...
mumphie chapter 2 . 9/17/2019
Hhmmm...just wondering - what happened to their other house, the one where the dementor attacked? Also - why didn't Draco's mom put MANY personal things into Draco's Black's trust vault so that he would have some tangibles?
Der Teufelskonig chapter 5 . 9/2/2019
Isn’t October 31 Sir Nicholas’s death-day? In CoS, the trio ditch the Halloween feast to go to his party. I guess he only cared to hold a party for the 500th anniversary of his death and not the 499th?
OneDocToHealThemAll chapter 11 . 7/15/2019
So far, I like your story but IMO they behave too animalistic. They are humans
SleeperHold27 chapter 14 . 7/8/2019
Honestly, taking away 150 points for defending a fellow student from bullying is beyond stupid and incredibly frustrating. Mcgonagall is indirectly telling others that defending your friends and fellow students is more or less "wrong." It doesn't matter how many people were involved, and even gives more "moral points" in Draco's favor because he stood up for his friend against 10 people. There are better ways to punish them than to ostracize almost their entire house against them, and indirectly telling the Slytherin students that what they did wasn't wrong. Last comment on this, were any of the Slytherin students punished?
cris chapter 15 . 4/30/2019